The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Creepy Classic Tennis Tournament
Thur., Oct. 19: 10 & Under
An evening 10 & under tennis tournament for beginner youth players ages 7-10. The USTA 10 & under tennis format will be used with modified scoring, equipment and court size to introduce beginning youth players to competitive match play. Matches will be held from 4–7pm on Thursday. Players entering these divisions will have on court coaching assistance with scoring, serving and etiquette available upon request.
- 10U (ages 9-10): Orange/Yellow Balls; 60 ft Court
- 8U (ages 7-8): Red/Yellow Balls; 36 ft Court
Sat., Oct. 21: Competitive Juniors
Tournament for 12U-18U Players.
- Boys Doubles: 8:30am-12:00pm
- Girls Doubles: 8:30am-12:00pm
- Mixed Doubles: 12:30pm-5:30pm
- You must be ready to play during these time-slots.
Deadline & Draw Information
Entries and Fees must be received 48-hours in Advance for full consideration into the tournament. Draw information will be available at the court site(s) during the day and up to 2 hours prior to the event. Please arrive 20 minutes earlier than your scheduled start time and plan to “stay and play” for the duration of your event time-slot.
1st, 2nd and consolation awards will be given for all
divisions. 3rd place will be awarded with a full draw of 8 players. Awards will also be given for the team with the best costume.
There will be Halloween snacks and food for players throughout each tournament time slot.
The Tournament Director is Rod Morasch; he may be reached at 701-221-6855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration & Entry Fees
- $20.00/1 Event; $25.00/2 Events
- *Maximum of two events per person
- Fee includes t-shirt, Halloween goody bag and Halloween snacks.
- Register online or in person at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center: 3200 North 10th Street.
|10 & Under: 9983 8 & Under: 9984|