The following recreational trail segments are closed at this time due to the large amount of snow and drifting:
North Washington – Calgary to 57th • Ash Coulee – Washington to the Water tower • Valley Drive – Mustang Dr. to Round Top Rd. • Edgewood Trail East – Intersection of Minnesota Dr. and Knudson Ave. to …
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex
1810 Schafer Street, Just off I – 94, Exit 157, N. of Bismarck State College Campus
Central Dakota Children’s Choir
- Phone: 258-6516
- Inspiring tomorrow’s voices by enriching lives, building friendships and serving the community.
Gateway to Science
- Phone: 258-1975
- North Dakota’s only hands – on science center.
- Hours: Mon. – Thurs., Noon – 7p; Fri. – Sat., Noon – 5p
Shade Tree Players
- Phone: 214-1061
- Shade Tree Players offers theatre classes and workshops for children 6 – 16.
THEO Art School
- Have a colorful, inspirational and active fall and winter with art.
- Phone: 222-6452