Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex
1810 Schafer Street, Just off I – 94, Exit 157, N. of Bismarck State College Campus
Central Dakota Children’s Choir
- Phone: 258-6516
- Inspiring tomorrow’s voices by enriching lives, building friendships and serving the community.
Gateway to Science
- Phone: 258-1975
- North Dakota’s only hands – on science center.
- Hours: Mon. – Thurs., Noon – 7pm; Fri. – Sat., Noon – 5pm
Shade Tree Players
- Phone: 214-1061
- Shade Tree Players offers theatre classes and workshops for children 6 – 16.
THEO Art School
- Have a colorful, inspirational and active fall and winter with art.
- Phone: 222-6452