The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
It’s time for Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s annual winter festival! Play outside, inside, on the ice, on a court or in the water. Celebrate winter – Get up and out and play!
Feb. 2 – 28 • Photo Contest
- Send us your pictures of winter fun and you could win a prize package from BPRD. Plus – your photo may just show up in one of our publications or online.
- For complete rules visit www.bisparks.org/flurry-fest-photo-contest
Feb. 3 – April 28 • Weekday Play Dates
- Mon., Wed. & Fri. • 10am – Noon FREE
BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, 1601 Canary Ave.
- Tues. & Thurs. • 10am – Noon FREE
World War Memorial Building, 215 N. 6th St.
- Ages Infant-5. Come out and play! We provide the place and toys. Parents provide the supervision.
Feb. 13 – 19 • FREE Group Fitness Classes
- Mon. – Sun.
Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center
Stretch, lift or move. You choose any class at either facility and bring a friend for FREE. For complete schedule visit www.bisparks.org/group-fitness-classes
Feb. 17 • Half off a bucket of golf balls
- 9am – 5pm
Fore Seasons Center, 2525 N. 19th St.
Feb. 18 • Fun Fly
- 8am – 4pm FREE
Fore Seasons Center, 2525 N 19th St.
See remote controlled air crafts in action. Hosted by Missouri Slope Model Aero Club
Feb. 18 •
Cardboard Sled Races – cancelled due to weather
- For complete rules visit http://www.bisparks.org/cardboard-sled-races/
Feb. 19 • S’more Walk
- 1 – 4pm FREE
General Sibley Park, 5001 S. Washington St.
Come join us for a cozy fire and s’mores on this FREE winter walk. Supplies for s’mores are provided. The walk is dog-friendly.
Feb. 19 & 26 • DJGA Youth Clinics
- Fore Seasons Center, 2525 North 19th St.
- Juniors ages 5-14: 11:00-11:45am
Snag Golf – 45 minutes of fun filled focus on the fundamentals of golf using snag golf equipment. Games and contests with a variety of sports being played using snag equipment.
- Juniors in middle school: 12:00-1:00pm. Participants are responsible for paying the discounted rate of $4.00 for their range balls.
- Juniors in high school: 1:00-2:00pm. Participants are responsible for paying the discounted rate of $4.00 for their range balls.
- High School coaches and golf professionals teaching all aspects of golf
– Hitting on two launch monitors with video instruction
– Equipment evaluation
- To register, please call Fore Seasons Center at 223-3600.
Feb. 20 • Winter Jam Junior Tennis Tournament Entry Deadline
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 N. 10th St.
Tournament play is Feb. 24-26. Register and find more information here.
Feb. 20 • Super Science Seminar – Gadget Girls
Gateway to Science, 1810 Schafer Street
Grab a friend and sign up for this girls-only day of science and engineering fun! Take science to the spa, engineer electrifying fashion accessories, explore artistic science, and program your own online photo booth – plus lots more! Register by February 13. Register and find more information here.
Feb. 21 • Pool Party
- Noon – 3pm
$3 for two admissions
BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, 1601 Canary Ave.Jump in for some watery fun! The wibits (blow up water toys) will be in the water. There will be water games and prizes. All ages welcome. Click here for complete Pool and Wibit Water Toys Rules
Feb. 24 • NDABI State Amateur Basketball Tournament Entry Deadline
- Tournament play is March 24-26. Register and find more information online at http://www.bisparks.org/state-amateur-basketball-tournament/
Feb. 25 – March 5 • Open Gym
- 1 – 5pm FREE
The Open Gym Program is designed for both youth and adults to use a neighborhood gymnasium in a supervised, free play situation. The Open Gym is free of charge.
Click here for Open Gym locations and schedules.
Feb. 25 • BizeeMan Flurry Fling Disc Golf – cancelled
Feb. 26 • Wibit Water Toys
- Noon – 6pm
BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, 1601 Canary Ave.Get wild with the wibits. The wibits are blow up water toys. Boiiinggg! Regular BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center fees apply. Click here for complete Pool and Wibit Water Toys Rules
Feb. 25 – 26 • Mini-Winter Jr Zookeeper Camp
- 1 – 4pm
Dakota Zoo, 602 Riverside Park Rd.
Ages 8–12. Pre–registration required contact 223-7543 or visit www.dakotazoo.org
Feb. 27 – June 5 • Adaptive Bowling
- 4 – 6pm
Midway Lanes, 3327 Memorial Highway, Mandan
The adaptive bowling program is offered to individuals of all ages and abilities. $3.50/game price includes shoe rental. No registration needed.
Feb. 28 • Bobcats Hockey