Moses 4th & 5th Grade Basketball Practices Cancelled Tonight Thursday, December 14.
Due to music program. Moses Practices are rescheduled for Friday, December 15: 5th grade at 4-5pm and 4th grade at 5-6pm.
Indoor public skating Saturday, Dec. 16 at the Capital Ice Complex has been cancelled.
Due to a hockey tournament.
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Johnny Gisi Memorial Park
Trailhead/Neighborhood Park Features
3.5 acres of developed neighborhood park overlooking an addition 12 acres of conservation land
- Playground Area
- Composite structure with canopies for ages 5-12
- Sand play area with canopy for ages 2-5
- Open picnic shelter
- Two youth tennis/pickleball courts
- Trailhead with access to the Edgewood Trail (approx.
2.5 miles) including connections to 43rd Ave., Century
Avenue, Legacy High School, and Centennial Road
- Community gardens with water access
- Overlook area with interpretive signs
- Pollinator Garden
- Parking lot
- Trees and shrubs
- Little Free Library
- Year dedicated: Sept. 23, 2015
- Phil Gisi Family
- Lewis and Clark Wildlife Club – Pollinator Gardens
- ND Outdoor Heritage Fund
- Bismarck Community Gardens
- Bismarck Parks & Recreation District