The west Sertoma Trail from the Expressway underpass to shelter #10 is closed due to increased water level.
Due to the increased water levels, Keelboat and Fox Island Boat Ramp is closed.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed, due to high river levels.
Johnny Gisi Memorial Park
Trailhead/Neighborhood Park Features
3.5 acres of developed neighborhood park overlooking an addition 12 acres of conservation land
- Playground Area
- Composite structure with canopies for ages 5-12
- Sand play area with canopy for ages 2-5
- Open picnic shelter
- Two youth tennis/pickleball courts
- Trailhead with access to the Edgewood Trail (approx.
2.5 miles) including connections to 43rd Ave., Century
Avenue, Legacy High School, and Centennial Road
- Community gardens with water access
- Overlook area with interpretive signs
- Pollinator Garden
- Parking lot
- Trees and shrubs
- Little Free Library
- Year dedicated: Sept. 23, 2015
- Phil Gisi Family
- Lewis and Clark Wildlife Club – Pollinator Gardens
- ND Outdoor Heritage Fund
- Bismarck Community Gardens
- Bismarck Parks & Recreation District