Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Meet it or Beat It Bowling
This bowling program is offered to individuals of all ages and abilities. This short program is designed for the individual bowler to meet or beat his/her previous week’s scores. Emphasis is on participation.
- Now – May 29, 2017
- Mondays from 4 – 6pm
- Fee: $3.50/game*
- Located at Midway Lanes, 3327 Memorial Highway, Mandan.
- No registration is necessary.
* Price includes shoe rental. No registration is necessary.
Triple Star Day Camp
The Triple Star Day Camp is offered to individuals ages 10 and up with varying abilities. Emphasis will be given to age appropriate activities, as well as opportunities to participate in community activities and swimming.
- Lions Park Community Center, 1719 E. Boulevard Ave.
- * No camp July 3-4
|10+||June 5 – Aug. 4||M – F||9:30am – 3pm||9584|
iCan Shine Bike Camp
The nationally franchised program, iCan Shine (www.icanshine.org) will provide a one-week iCan Bike camp in Bismarck in collaboration with Bismarck Parks and Recreation and Designer Genes of ND. The camp promotes independent two-wheel bike riding for persons with disabilities through a five day camp. Attendees work with the iCan Shine staff and volunteers in the one week camp to become independent bike riders for 75 minutes per day.
Location, Dates and Fees
- Nishu Bowmen Indoor Archery Range, 1409 Riverwood Drive
- July 30 – August 4
- Pre-registration required. For more information and to register, contact email@example.com or visit www.designergenesnd.com
Adaptive Recreation Partners