Competition pools at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center (Dive well pool 1 & 2) are CLOSED: Sept. 22 and Sept 29 from 3:30-8pm.
Program pool is OPEN.
Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Stroke, Spin and Stride Self-Paced Triathlon
Sept. 11 – Oct. 20
- Competitors will have 40 days to reach their triathlon goal. Work your way up to the Ultra Ironman!
- Competitors will be asked to record their results on tracking sheets. The sheets can be picked up at the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center.
- We will rely completely on the honor system for all competitors when recording their mileage totals.
- All competitors that reach the Sprint level or higher by the end of the event will receive a shirt.
- Mileage may be accumulated indoors or outdoors.
- Ultra Ironman (Double) – 4.8 mi. swim (158 laps), 52.4 mi. run/walk, 224 mi. bike
- Ironman – 2.4 mi. swim (79 laps), 26.2 mi. run/walk, 112 mi. bike
- Tinman – 1.2 mi. swim (40 laps), 13.1 mi. run/walk, 56 mi. bike
- Olympic – .9 mi. swim (33 laps), 6.2 mi. run/walk, 24 mi. bike
- Sprint – 750 yard swim (15 laps), 3.1 mi. run, 12.4 mi. bike
* 1 lap is down and back in the 25 yd pool. Starting May 13th 1 lap is all the way down the 50 meter pool.
Fees and Code
- Registration Code: 10020
- Non-members are able to use the facility for swimming only for the duration of the program.
- Contact BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center at 751-4266 for more information.