Adult Winter Leagues
Winter season sign-up will be in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration: December 5.
- Program Dates: January 7 – March 21
- Openings are limited! Please call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District office the first week in December for additional information.
- Roster Form (Roster form is for NEW teams only)
- Player Form (For teams that paid the Fall/Winter Sponsor fee $125)
Dates and Times
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men A – C, Coed D – F
- Matches start at 6:30pm and run every 45 minutes.
- Last scheduled match at 9:30pm.
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- $40/player/per season
- New team rosters and fees are due Wednesday, December 5 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams that signed up for both seasons (Fall and Winter) must have their winter player fees in by Wednesday, December 5 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- Online by January 2.