Fox Island fish cleaning station is currently out of order – due to some equipment failure.
We hope to have it back open soon.
Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Adult Sand Leagues
- April 19 and 20, 7:30am – 5pm
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office, 400 East Front Ave.
TEAMS ACCEPTED ON A FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE BASIS
- 2017 Sand Volleyball Roster Form (PDF download)
- 2017 Sand Volleyball Manager’s Handbook (PDF download)
Dates, Times and Location
- May 21 – August (10 week season)
- 6pm start time for most locations with matches scheduled every 45-50 minutes. Latest start time is 8:15pm.
• Local Sand Volleyball Courts
|6 Person – Recreation & Competitive|
|Coed||Sun, T & Th|
|Women’s||M & W|
|4 Person – Competitive|
|* All leagues start at 6pm.|
- $85/Sponsor Fee
- All teams will receive a team beverage permit with their schedule
- $40/player – if received on or before Thursday, April 20.
- All rostered players must pay a fee.
- Late fees may apply if payment is received April 21 or later.
– 4 – person leagues must pay for 5 players
– 6 – person leagues must pay for 7 players
The deadline is April 20. Roster forms are available at the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office and must be returned on April 19 or 20 with the proper fees. All teams must have seven players per roster, except Men’s, Women’s, and Coed 4-Person leagues, which must have five players.
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up will be in August. Winter season sign-up will be in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Two 11-week seasons
- Fall: September 11 – November 30
- Winter: January 8 – March 22
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men A – C, Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- More information available in the Fall Activity Guide.