The ramp in the program pool at BSC AWC will be unavailable from Thursday, Sept. 21 at Noon until sometime on Saturday, Sept. 23.
Please advise staff should you need to use the lift for pool entry and exit.
Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up will be in August. Winter season sign-up will be in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration: August 10 and 11, 7:30 – 5pm
- Program Dates: September 11 – November 30
- Fall Volleyball Team Roster Form
- Fall Manager’s Handbook
- Registration: December 6
- Program Dates: January 8 – March 22
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men A – C, Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- Matches start at 6:30pm and run every 45 minutes. Last scheduled match at 9:30pm.
- $40/player/per season
- Rosters and fees are due during fall volleyball registration days of August 10 and 11.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- Only Fall players fees are accepted in August.
- Winter fees will be due in December.
- $60/per season
- $100/both Fall and Winter Seasons (player fees will still need to be paid seperately each season) Refunds will not be given if a team drops out of the winter season.
- Online by September 5.