T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed.
The Bill Mills trail and the west Sertoma Trail from the Expressway underpass to shelter #10 is closed due to increased water level.
Due to the increased water levels, Keelboat, Hoge Island and Fox Island Boat Ramp is closed.
Adult Fall & Winter Leagues
We offer two separate volleyball seasons. Fall season sign-up will be in August. Winter season sign-up will be in December. Space is limited! Teams accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fall Registration: August 14 and 15, 7:30 – 5pm
- Winter Registration: December 5.
- Program Dates: January 7 – March 21
- Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office, 400 East Front Ave.
- Two 11-week seasons
- Fall: September 10 – November 29
- Winter: January 7 – March 21
- Monday: Women C,D,E,F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men A – C, Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- $40/player/per season
- Rosters and fees are due during fall volleyball registration days of August 14 and 15.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- Only Fall players fees are accepted in August.
- Winter fees will be due in December.
- $75/per season
- $125/both Fall and Winter Seasons (player fees will still need to be paid separately each season)
- Refunds will not be given if a team drops out of the winter season.
- Online by September 4.