The following recreational trail segments are closed at this time due to the large amount of snow and drifting:
North Washington – Calgary to 57th • Ash Coulee – Washington to the Water tower • Valley Drive – Mustang Dr. to Round Top Rd. • Edgewood Trail East – Intersection of Minnesota Dr. and Knudson Ave. to …
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
3rd Grade Boys Basketball
Basketball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6455.
Youth basketball is a recreational program that is aimed to teach students the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
Boys Informational Meeting
- October 26, 7pm, at Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex, 1810 Schafer Street.
- An information sheet will be available upon registration.
- Parent’s Guide Youth Basketball (PDF download)
Practices and Game Schedule:
- 3rd Grade Boys Basketball Practice Schedule (PDF download)
- 3rd Grade Boys Basketball Game Schedule (PDF download) Updated 1-12-17
- Boys: November 7 – January 14
- Teams organized by school.
- Volunteer coaches needed.
- Coaches will register for practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street. Coaches will notify you of practice times.
– Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $45/player – if received on or before October 28 (Boys).
- $55/player – if received October 29 or later (Boys).