Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Baseball – American Legion & Babe Ruth, Ages 16 – 18
American Legion Baseball:
Competition in 2017 is open to players born on or after January 1, 1998. Any player born in 1997 or before, is not eligible to play American Legion Baseball. 2016 High School graduates may only play for the Legion team they played for during the 2016 season. If a player is born in 1998 or 1999, that player must play in the Senior Legion Baseball program.
Babe Ruth Baseball:
Any player born prior to May 1, 2001, and on or after January 1, 1998, will be eligible for Babe Ruth Baseball 16 – 18 division. If there is enough interest, we will plan to have three teams. Please watch for specific information coming in mid-April.
- Governor’s: $435
For full Governors schedule and updates, visit www.bgovs.org.
- Babe Ruth 16 – 18: $435. Will have option to sell raffle tickets to earn a portion of fee back.
- * Each Governors participant will also be required to sell raffle tickets.
- *Your raffle ticket purchase doubles as a family season ticket to all Representatives, Senators, and Governors games for the 2017 regular season AND puts your name in the calendar drawing for cash prizes, too.
- BPRD Baseball Code of Conduct – (Updated 2-18-2017)
- Babe Ruth 16-18 Approved and Non-Compliant Bats
- USA Baseball bat standard (USABat) – 2018 Babe Ruth 16-18 Season
- Virtual Baseball Training Academy
|16||June 5 (practices)||9269|
|17||June 5 (practices)||9270|
|18 – 19||June 5 (practices)||9271|
Rain Out Policy
In case of inclement weather, every effort will be made to determine diamond playability by 7:45am for day programs or 4pm for evening programs. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.