Basketball, 3rd Grade
3rd Grade Boys Basketball
Youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches students the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
Schedules and League Info
- 3rd Grade Boy’s Practice & Game Schedules
- Boys: November 5 – January 12
- Teams organized by school.
- Volunteer coaches needed.
- Coaches will schedule practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street. Coaches will notify you of practice times.
– Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $60/player – if received October 20 or later