T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed.
The Bill Mills trail and the west Sertoma Trail from the Expressway underpass to shelter #10 is closed due to increased water level.
Due to the increased water levels, Keelboat, Hoge Island and Fox Island Boat Ramp is closed.
Basketball, 3rd Grade
3rd Grade Girls & Boys Basketball
Youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches students the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
- Girls: Monday, August 20, 2018 at 7pm at the World War Memorial Building (215 N 6th Street).
- Boys: Wednesday, October 17, 7pm, at World War Memorial Building,
215 North 6th Street.
- An information sheet will be available upon registration.
- Girls: August 27 – October 13
- Boys: November 5 – January 12
- Teams organized by school.
- Volunteer coaches needed.
- Coaches will schedule practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street. Coaches will notify you of practice times.
– Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $50/player – if received on or before August 10 (Girls) or October 19 (Boys).
- $60/player – if received August 11 or later (Girls) or October 20 or later (Boys).