Basketball, 4th & 5th Grade
4th & 5th Grade Girls & Boys Basketball
Youth basketball is a recreational program that is designed to teach students going into grades 4th and 5th the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grade programs have season-ending jamborees.
Schedules and Information
- 4th & 5th Grade Boys Basketball First Practice Week Schedule & School Combinations
- Centennial 4th & 5th Grade Boys Basketball Schedule – Updated 11-13-18
- Grimsrud 5th Grade Boys Basketball Schedule
- Highland Acres 4th Grade Boys Basketball Schedule
- Liberty 4th Grade Boys Basketball Schedule
- Liberty 5th Grade Boys Basketball Schedule
- Lincoln 4th & 5th Grade Boys Basketball Schedule
- 4-5 Grade Boys Basketball
- Youth Basketball Parent Guide
- Boys Grade 4: November 13 – January 19, 2019
- Grade 4 Jamboree: January 18 & 19
- Boys Grade 5: November 13 – January 26, 2019
- Grade 5 Jamboree: January 25 & 26
Days/Times for most schools:
- 4th grade will have one practice a week and 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- First week of practice should be Tuesday, Thursday, and/or Friday
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams will be formed after the first week of practice and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible, when more than one team exists at any school.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $50/player – if received on or before October 26.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $60/player – if received October 27 or later.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $60/player – if received on or before October 26.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $70/player – if received October 27 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Boys Code||5th Boys Code|