T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed.
The Bill Mills trail and the west Sertoma Trail from the Expressway underpass to shelter #10 is closed due to increased water level.
Due to the increased water levels, Keelboat, Hoge Island and Fox Island Boat Ramp is closed.
Basketball, 4th & 5th Grade
4th & 5th Grade Girls & Boys Basketball
Youth basketball is a recreational program that is designed to teach students going into grades 4th and 5th the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grade programs have season-ending jamborees.
- No informational meeting for 4th and 5th grades. Information sheets will be available upon registration.
- 4th Girls Basketball Information Sheet 2018
- 5th Girls Basketball Information Sheet 2018
- Girls Basketball Parent Guide
- Girls Grade 4: September 4 – October 27
- Grade 4 Jamboree: October 25 and 27
- Girls Grade 5: September 4 – November 3
- Grade 5 Jamboree: November 2 and 3
- Boys Grade 4: November 13 – January 19, 2019
- Grade 4 Jamboree: January 18 & 19
- Boys Grade 5: November 13 – January 26, 2019
- Grade 5 Jamboree: January 25 & 26
Days/Times for most schools:
- 4th grade will have one practice a week and 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- First week of practice should be Tuesday, Thursday, and/or Friday
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams will be formed after the first week of practice and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible, when more than one team exists at any school.
- Girls’ Grade 4: $50/player – if received on or before August 17.
- Girls’ Grade 4: $60/player – if received August 18 or later.
- Girls’ Grade 5: $60/player – if received on or before August 17.
- Girls’ Grade 5: $70/player – if received August 18 or later.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $50/player – if received on or before October 26.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $60/player – if received October 27 or later.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $60/player – if received on or before October 26.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $70/player – if received October 27 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Girls Code||5th Girls Code|
|School||4th Boys Code||5th Boys Code|