Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Basketball, Girls 3rd Grade
Girls youth basketball is a recreational program that is aimed to teach students the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
- CORRECTION: Monday, August 21, 7pm, at World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street.
- An information sheet will be available upon registration.
- August 28 – October 14
- Teams organized by school.
- Volunteer coaches needed.
- Coaches will register for practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street. Coaches will notify you of practice times.
– Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $50/player – if received on or before August 18.
- $60/player – if received August 19 or later.
|Martin Luther||9749||St. Anne’s||9759|