Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Basketball, Girls 4th & 5th Grade
Girls youth basketball is a recreational program that is aimed to teach students going into grades 4th and 5th the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grades program has season-ending jamborees.
- Girls’ Grade 4: September 5 – October 28
- Girls’ Grade 5: September 5 – November 4
- No informational meeting for 4th and 5th grades. Information sheets will be available upon registration.
Days/Times for most schools:
- 4th grade will have one practice a week and 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- First week of practice should be Tuesday, Thursday, and/or Friday
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams will be formed after the first week of practice and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible, when more than one team exists at any school.
- Girls’ Grade 4: $50/player – if received on or before August 18.
- Girls’ Grade 4: $60/player – if received August 19 or later.
- Girls’ Grade 5: $60/player – if received on or before August 18.
- Girls’ Grade 5: $70/player – if received August 19 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Grade Code||5th Grade Code|