Moses 4th & 5th Grade Basketball Practices Cancelled Tonight Thursday, December 14.
Due to music program. Moses Practices are rescheduled for Friday, December 15: 5th grade at 4-5pm and 4th grade at 5-6pm.
Indoor public skating Saturday, Dec. 16 at the Capital Ice Complex has been cancelled.
Due to a hockey tournament.
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
This classes teaches Olympic style sport fencing. This class is divided into three sections. Session One and Two offer both beginning and intermediate levels of lessons for people wanting to learn basic fencing skills or keep improving their fencing skills to an intermediate level. Continuing Fencing offers advanced instruction for fencers who would like to continue to improve their established fencing skills.
|12+||Session 1, Feb. 19 – April 27||M & F||$70||10996|
|12+||Session 2, April 30 – July 6||M & F||$70||10997|
|12+||Continue Fencing, Feb. 19 – July 5||M & Th||$135||10820|
Time, Location and Equipment Required
- Session 1 & 2: Mon. 6:30 – 8:30pm and Fri. 5 – 7pm
- Continue Fencing: Mon. 6:30 – 8:30pm and Thur. 6:30 – 8:30pm
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street
- Equipment is provided with the exception of a fencing glove. The fencing glove can be purchased when the session begins.
- Contact John Garness at 391-2081 for more information.