T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed.
The Bill Mills trail and the west Sertoma Trail from the Expressway underpass to shelter #10 is closed due to increased water level.
Due to the increased water levels, Keelboat, Hoge Island and Fox Island Boat Ramp is closed.
This classes teaches Olympic style sport fencing. This class is divided into three sections. Session One and Two offer both beginning and intermediate levels of lessons for people wanting to learn basic fencing skills or keep improving their fencing skills to an intermediate level. Continuing Fencing offers advanced instruction for fencers who would like to continue to improve their established fencing skills.
|12+||Session 1, Feb. 19 – April 27||M & F||$70||10996|
|12+||Session 2, April 30 – July 6||M & F||$70||10997|
|12+||Continue Fencing, Feb. 19 – July 5||M & Th||$135||10820|
Time, Location and Equipment Required
- Session 1 & 2: Mon. 6:30 – 8:30pm and Fri. 5 – 7pm
- Continue Fencing: Mon. 6:30 – 8:30pm and Thur. 6:30 – 8:30pm
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street
- Equipment is provided with the exception of a fencing glove. The fencing glove can be purchased when the session begins.
- Contact John Garness at 391-2081 for more information.