Fencing has been cancelled for Friday, May 25 and Monday, May 28.
Chief Looking’s Village, 2023 Burnt Boat Dr., will be closed until further notice due to road conditions at the site.
Soccer Coed Recreational
Coed youth soccer is a recreational program that is designed to teach students going into grades K-9 the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Participants must wear shin guards. Soccer cleats are optional – NO METAL CLEATS. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN!
* Parent head coaches are needed – Please Apply!
Ages and Information
- Boys and Girls, K – 9 (Grade entering in Fall 2018)
- Information Soccer Program Sheet
- Carpool Request Form – Soccer
- Parent’s Guide – Soccer
- Team rosters will be posted online by Monday, June 4.
- $55/player – if received on or before May 18.
- $65/player – if received May 19 or later.
- Number of Players at each site will be limited.
Please check registration for details.
- Horizon Middle School, 500 Ash Coulee Drive
– if you live north of Divide Avenue.
- Cottonwood Park, 2506 12th Street Southeast
– if you live south of Divide Avenue.
|K – 1||Cottonwood||June 4 – July 25||M & W||6:30 – 7:30p||11463|
|K – 1||Horizon||June 5 – July 26||T & TH||6:30 – 7:30p||11467|
|2 – 3||Cottonwood||June 4 – July 25||M & W||6:30 – 7:30p||11460|
|2 – 3||Horizon||June 5 – July 26||T & TH||6:30 – 7:30p||11464|
|4 – 6||Cottonwood||June 4 – July 25||M & W||7:45 – 8:45p||11461|
|4 – 6||Horizon||June 5 – July 26||T & TH||7:45 – 8:45p||11465|
|7 – 9||Cottonwood||June 4 – July 25||M & W||7:45 – 8:45p||11462|
|7 – 9||Horizon||June 5 – July 26||T & TH||7:45 – 8:45p||11466|
|*No Soccer on July 4 and 5.|
Rain Out Policy
In case of inclement weather, every effort will be made to field diamond playability by 7:45am for day programs or 4pm for evening programs. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.