Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Soccer Coed Recreational
Coed youth soccer is a recreational program that is designed to teach students going into grades K-9 the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Participants must wear shin guards. Soccer cleats are optional – NO METAL CLEATS. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN!
* Parent head coaches are needed – Please Apply!
Rosters and Schedules
- Rosters – Cottonwood Soccer Group
- Practice Schedule – Cottonwood Soccer
- Game Schedule – Cottonwood Soccer
- Cottonwood Park Soccer Field Layout
- Rosters – Horizon Soccer Group
- Practice Schedule – Horizon Soccer
- Game Schedule – Horizon Soccer
- Horizon Soccer Field Layout
Information and Forms
- Players make sure to bring water bottle and extra water due to hot weather.
- Youth Soccer Information Sheet
- Parent Guide
- Carpool Request Form – Soccer
- Boys and Girls, K – 9 (Grade entering in Fall 2017)
- $55/player – if received on or before May 19.
- $65/player – if received May 20 or later.
- Number of Players at each site will be limited.
Please check registration for details.
- Horizon Middle School, 500 Ash Coulee Drive
– if you live north of Divide Avenue.
- Cottonwood Park, 2506 12th Street Southeast
– if you live south of Divide Avenue.
|K – 1||Cottonwood||June 5 – July 26||M & W||6:30 – 7:30p||9361|
|K – 1||Horizon||June 6 – July 27||T & TH||6:30 – 7:30p||9365|
|2 – 3||Cottonwood||June 5 – July 26||M & W||6:30 – 7:30p||9358|
|2 – 3||Horizon||June 6 – July 27||T & TH||6:30 – 7:30p||9362|
|4 – 6||Cottonwood||June 5 – July 26||M & W||7:45 – 8:45p||9359|
|4 – 6||Horizon||June 6 – July 27||T & TH||7:45 – 8:45p||9363|
|7 – 9||Cottonwood||June 5 – July 26||M & W||7:45 – 8:45p||9360|
|7 – 9||Horizon||June 6 – July 27||T & TH||7:45 – 8:45p||9364|
|*No Soccer on Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4.|
Rain Out Policy
In case of inclement weather, every effort will be made to field diamond playability by 7:45am for day programs or 4pm for evening programs. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.