Track, Cross Country
Ages and Fee
- Grades 3, 4, and 5. Participants must run with their current grade level.
- Youth can register at the site prior to the meet, must run with current grade level.
- Free, There is no fee to participate in the cross country meets. Everyone is welcome.
- All age groups will run 1/2 mile.
- Printable BPRD Cross Country Flyer-updated 9/11/17
|Tuesday, September 5||3:45 p.m.||Cottonwood Park
(near soccer fields, park in lots east of fields right off S.12th Street)
|Monday, September 11||3:45 p.m.||Sertoma Park
River Road (Registration at Shelter #7),
Order: 5th Grade Girls, 5th Grade Boys, 4th Grade Girls, 4th Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys
|Monday, September 18||3:45 p.m.||NEW LOCATION
Lions Hillside Park
Order: 4th Grade Boys, 4th Grade Girls, 5th Grade Boys, 5th Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls
|Tuesday, September 26||3:45 p.m.||Tom O’Leary Golf Course N. Washington
(Start by #1 Tee Box),
NO DOGS ALLOWED ON COURSE
Order: 4th Grade Girls, 4th Grade Boys, 5th Grade Girls, 5th Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys