Capital Racquet & Fitness Center’s indoor track is closed this weekend, Feb. 24-26
Friday, Feb 24 from 5-9pm, Saturday, Feb 25 from 8am–7pm and Sunday, Feb 26 from 10am–5pm.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Volleyball (Coed) 3rd Grade
Volleyball Coaches and Officials Needed!
If interested, please call BPRD at 222-6455.
The Youth Volleyball Program is designed to teach the basic skills, sportsmanship and techniques involved in the game of volleyball. The purpose of the program is for the participants to have fun, get exercise and develop skills. Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Emphasis will be placed on equal participation and skill development. Win/Loss records are not kept and the program will conclude with a jamboree.
- 7pm, Wednesday, January 18 at the Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex, 1810 Schafer Street.
- Youth Volleyball Parent’s Guide (PDF download)
- 3rd Grade Baskebtall Information Sheet (PDF download)
Dates and Times
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Practice Schedule (PDF download)
- 3rd Grade Volleyball Game Schedule (PDF download)
- January 30 – March 25
- 3rd Grade Jamboree March 24-25
- Practice will be held one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street.
- Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm.
- Teams organized by school if possible.
- Games will be held Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $45/player – if received on or before January 20.
- $55/player – if received January 21 or later.