Boys & Girls
Summer youth volleyball is a camp-style morning program. Focus is on fundamental skill building through passing, hitting and serving drills, games/scrimmages and fun in the sand.
* In the Fall of 2018. Teams may be coed.
Fee and Location
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street and Sertoma Sand Volleyball Courts, Riverside Park Road and West Arbor Ave.
- First week will be at the World War Memorial Building.
Schedule to follow. Starting week three: Tuesdays at World War Memorial Building and Thursdays at Sertoma Sand Volleyball Courts
- $55/player – if received on or before Thursday, May 3.
- $65/player – if received Friday, May 4 or later.
|Girls Grades 5 – 6||June 5-July 26||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45am||10784|
|Girls Grades 7 – 8||June 5-July 26||T & Th||10 – 11:30am||10785|
|Boys Grades 7 – 8||June 5-July 26||T & Th||10 – 11:30am||10783|
|Boys Grades 5 – 6||June 5-July 26||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45am||10782|
Registration starts Tuesday, April 3
Coed Sand for High School
This is an 8-week high school sand volleyball league. Teams will play one match per week. Matches are supervised and officiated.
Age and Fee
- Between 13 and 19.
- $30/player (minimum of 8 players/team)
Dates and Times
- June 4 – August (8 – week session)
- Monday or Tuesday Evenings (choose one)
- 6, 6:45, or 7:15pm Alternate each week
- Deadline: Wednesday, May 23
- Must register as a team
- Register at Park District office, 400 East Front Avenue