Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Adult and Youth Programs
The following information applies to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District adult and youth programs, only. Please contact those organizations listed under “Partners” and “Facilities” directly for refund policy information.
- Participants will receive a full refund when the program is cancelled due to lack of participants, facilities or qualified instruction, or the program has not officially begun.
- No refunds will be given once the program has started.
- All refunds will be issued in the form of a check.
- The issuance of a refund check will take 10-12 working days and will be mailed to the participant.
Picnic Shelter Rain Check Policy
Picnic shelter rain checks will be granted only if the scheduled picnic or social gathering doesn’t begin due to the weather. Rain checks may be received by stopping at the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office within 72 hours of the scheduled picnic. Rain checks issued must be used within the current season.
- Camping Fees will be refunded if the cancellation of the campsite is made before 2:00 p.m. of the day the visitor is departing the park. The issuance of a refund check will take 10-12 business days and will be mailed to the address provided by the camper on the refund form.
- Camping Reservation Cancellation requests must be made at least 2 days prior to the camper’s arrival date in order to be considered for a refund. Example: A cancellation for a Friday arrival date must be made by 2:00 p.m. on a Wednesday. Please contact the General Sibley Park Office at 701-222-1844 to initiate a refund request.
Golf Course Rain Check Policy
Rain Checks will be given to those individuals unable to complete their 18 or 9-holes of golf due to inclement weather. Rain checks issued must be used within the current season.
No refunds are given for Season Patches or Swimming Lessons. Rain checks may be issued if inclement weather warrants such action. Rain checks issued must be used within the current season.