T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed.
The Bill Mills trail and the west Sertoma Trail from the Expressway underpass to shelter #10 is closed due to increased water level.
Due to the increased water levels, Keelboat, Hoge Island and Fox Island Boat Ramp is closed.
- Open public play is limited to one hour if the courts are full.
- Groups and BPRD programs with reservations have priority.
- Sons of Norway and Lions Park tennis courts currently do not have schedules as they will always be open for public play unless otherwise noted.
- All group reservations must be made for guaranteed court time. Please contact Katrina Hanenberg at 701-221-6855 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve court times for special events or groups.
1) Click the small arrow on the right side of the calendar to drop down all activities.
2) Uncheck all activities you don’t want included in your calendar. For details about a specific event, click on that event.