Capital Racquet & Fitness Center’s indoor track is closed this weekend, Feb. 24-26
Friday, Feb 24 from 5-9pm, Saturday, Feb 25 from 8am–7pm and Sunday, Feb 26 from 10am–5pm.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Toddler Splash Training
This is an instructor lead class that is designed to teach parents how to work with their children in the water to prepare them for swimming lessons or simply be comfortable and safe in the water. The instructor will follow the parent/child skills as determined by The American Red Cross while teaching the course. (This course is previously known as Parent and Child class.)There must be one parent/adult in the water for every child, but both Mom and Dad are welcome to be in the water.
Dates, Fees and Location
- Tuesday and Thursday
- January 17 – May 11: 6 – 6:30pm
- Ages 6 months to 3 years
- $4.50 per parent/child unit per class for members and non-members
- Must give receipt of payment to the instructor before class begins
- Program Pool at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center , 1601 Canary Ave
- Click here for a complete list of pool rules.