A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Adult Holiday Tennis Tournament
Capital Racquet & Fitness Center
3200 North 10th Street, Bismarck
Phone: (701) 221-6855
Rod Morasch, (701) 221-6855, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to BMTA for volunteering their time to assist with tournament!
Matches and Schedule
- Each division will be limited to 8 teams. Players must be available and ready to play the entire time block/division. Plan on playing at least three matches/division.
- 8:00am – 2:00pm: Men’s Doubles & Women’s Doubles
- 1:00pm – 6:00pm: Mixed Doubles
The Tournament Director reserves the right to combine divisions.
- Tournament Registration Form (PDF download)
- A new toy (valued at $15 or more) or laundry detergent (valued at $15 or more), per entrant, per event. All donations must be received when registering. All toys/proceeds/detergent will be donated to local charities. Limit of 2 events per person. Players must be 18 years of age or older. This is a non-sanctioned event.
- Entries must be received by Thursday, December 13, 1 p.m.
- No late registrations will be accepted.
Tournament snacks and goodies will be provided for all participants the day of the tournament.