Arrival and Early Departure – General Sibley
- Prior to occupying a campsite, all campers are required to register at the General Sibley Park Office.
- Arrival during non-business hours:
- Campers with reservations should proceed to their reserved site, and register at the General Sibley Park Office during office hours.
- Campers without reservations must report to the General Sibley Park Office during office hours to register and pay applicable fees. RV campers
can also register for camping by going to generalsibley.bisparks.org
- Park staff may accommodate an early departure by processing a refund for any remaining nights (minus cancellation fee), including the night of the request, if the departure is made prior to checkout time
(2:00pm Central Time)
- If the request is after checkout time, the customer will be charged for that night.
- Requests must be directed to the General Sibley Park Office during office hours.