Arrival and Early Departure – General Sibley
- Prior to occupying a campsite, all campers are required to register at the General Sibley Park Office.
- Arrival during non-business hours:
- Campers with reservations should proceed to their reserved site.
- Campers without reservations must report to the General Sibley Park Office during office hours to register and pay applicable fees. RV campers can also register for camping by calling 701-222-1844 during office hours or by going to generalsibley.bisparks.org.
- Park staff may accommodate an early departure by processing a refund for any remaining nights (minus cancellation fee), including the night of the request if the departure is made prior to checkout time (2:00pm Central Time)
- If the request is after checkout time, the customer will be charged for that night.
- Requests must be directed to the General Sibley Park Office during office hours.