BSC AWC Aqua Zumba Fitness Class has been cancelled this Saturday, Feb. 24 from 9-9:45am, due to the swim meet.
All pools are closed at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center on Saturday, Feb. 24.
Due to Swim Meet.
The indoor track at Capital Racuqet & Fitness Center will be closed February 17, 23 & 24.
Due to tennis tournaments.
Bismarck Gymnastics Academy
Location: Inside Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 N. 10th St., just north of Century High School.
To provide a progressive gymnastics training program which enhances the strength, agility, flexibility, balance, coordination and self esteem of the participants.
Bismarck Gymnastics Academy (BGA) offers gymnastics programs in the following areas: preschool, grade school, recreational, show teams, women’s competitive and high school.
The athletes and classes
- Ages – 18 months to High School
- Beginning Preschool
- Intermediate Preschool
- Advanced Preschool
- Beginning and Intermediate Grade School
- Boys Grade School
- Advanced Grade School
- Girls Pre-competitive level
- Gold Gem Show Team
- Black Gem Show Team
- Competitive : High School, USA Girls
Our Core Staff
- Curt Sherbrooke – Head Competitive Coach/Program Director
- Linda Grinna – Recreational/Grade School Director
- Sarah Feist – Assistant Recreation/Preschool Director
- Gina Schulte – Business Coordinator
Additional Staff: BGS has 27 coaches to assist with the day-to-day instruction of the classes.
Partnering with Bismarck Parks and Recreation District:
- The Bismarck Gymnastics Academy performs the day-to-day operation of the gym and pays Bismarck Parks and Recreation a user fee for each athlete, per session.
- Matching Grants
- BGA has partnered with Bismarck Parks and Recreation through BPRD’s Matching Grant program and has made the following improvements:
- Tumble Track
- Foam for the pit
We are a vibrant and growing program. Here are some program enrollment numbers:
- USAG State Meet was held in Bismarck this year at BGA
- We had a great year!
- Level 4 – 2nd Place Team
- Level 5 – 1st Place Team
- Level 6 – 1st Place Team
- Level 9 – 1st Place Team
- All three athletes qualified for Regionals
- 12 athletes won 37 1st place medals
For more information on Bismarck Gymnastics Academy, please visit our website: www.bismarckgymnastics.com.