Bismarck Parks and Recreation District participants and partners: As recommended from ND Governor Burgum, all Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) facilities are closed and programs suspended through Monday, April 6.
The 2020 ND State Amateur Basketball Tournament scheduled for March 27-29 has been cancelled.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Coed Spring Fling Wallyball Tournament
- This event has been cancelled.
- Deadline: Wednesday, April 1 at 5pm
- Register CODE: 18938, or in person at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 North 10th Street.
- Participants need to sign up individually, entries will be taken for the first 8 men and women participants (16 combined).
- Coed Draw Tournament. Play one game with partner and switch.
- Games will be to 21, win by 2-no cap.
- Kyle Kuether. For more information contact Kyle at email@example.com.