BSC AWC Aqua Zumba Fitness Class has been cancelled this Saturday, Feb. 24 from 9-9:45am, due to the swim meet.
All pools are closed at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center on Saturday, Feb. 24.
Due to Swim Meet.
The indoor track at Capital Racuqet & Fitness Center will be closed February 17, 23 & 24.
Due to tennis tournaments.
Flurry Fest Photo Contest 2018
We’re looking for your wintery photos!
Regardless of whether you are a professional or an amateur, a digital shooter or a film lover, you can enter the contest. Best of all, the contest is FREE! There are absolutely no entry fees.
Please send us photos about:
- Winter Action (skating, sledding, snowman building, or whatever you do to enjoy the winter outdoors)
- Nature in Winter (Wildlife, landscapes, water, trees and plants in a winter setting)
- Kids in Winter (Children 17 and under, outdoors in a winter setting)
To view all entries, visit our Photo Gallery Page.
The top three photos will be picked. Each winner will receive:
- One week membership to Capital Racquet & Fitness Center and the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center
- One free shelter reservation for the 2018 season
- Two buckets of balls for the Fore Seasons Center
- Four outdoor pool passes, including the Hillside waterslide
Winners will be announced online. Judges decisions are final.
Enter as many photos as you like. By entering a photo or photos, you agree to allow Bismarck Parks and Recreation District to possibly place the photos online and/or to use in future publications or marketing materials. Entries become the property of the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 10pm.
How To Enter:
Include your name, names (if applicable) of person(s) in the photo, a title for each entry, and which photo contest category the photo is in.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Photo Contest.”
By Mail: Bismarck Parks and Recreation, Attn: Flurry Fest Photo Contest, 400 E. Front Ave., Bismarck, ND 58504.
In person: Drop off your entries to Bismarck Parks and Recreation, 400 E. Front Ave., Bismarck, ND 58504. Office hours: 7:30 am – 5 pm, M-F. After hours entries may be placed in our After Hours Drop Box.
IMPORTANT: If you want your photo(s) returned to you, you must include a self addressed stamped envelope. Your photo(s) will then be mailed back to you at the close of the contest.
Call Bismarck Parks and Recreation at 222-6455 or e-mail email@example.com