BSC AWC Aqua Zumba Fitness Class has been cancelled this Saturday, Feb. 24 from 9-9:45am, due to the swim meet.
All pools are closed at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center on Saturday, Feb. 24.
Due to Swim Meet.
The indoor track at Capital Racuqet & Fitness Center will be closed February 17, 23 & 24.
Due to tennis tournaments.
GlideFit Intro Classes BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center
For a limited time, BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center is offering a FREE 45-minute introductory class.
You’ll be introduced to a variety of exercises to build strength from head to toe while you raise your heart rate with the added bonus of firing stabilizers that often go unused.
|FREE 45-minute introductory classes.|
|You can only register for one free class during this introductory period.|
|Friday, Feb. 16||11:30-12:15pm||Lisa||11289|
|Saturday, Feb. 17||8-8:45am||Robby||11292|
|Tuesday, Feb. 20||7-7:45pm||Risa||11291|
|Thursday, Feb. 22||8-8:45pm||Ryan||11293|
|Friday, Feb. 23||5:45-6:30am||Katie||11294|
|Monday, Feb. 26||7-7:45pm||Sheila||11290|
|Tueday, Feb. 27||12-12:45pm||Kayleen||11295|
- Must be at least 12 years old
- While GlideFit provides challenges to even the most fit individuals, the program is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect fitness program for all levels, regardless of experience.
- Participants should be comfortable in the water. You will have to enter the water and swim to your board. Clothing tip: Wear swim wear or other lycra-based clothing; no cotton.
- Meet on the pool deck at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, 1601 Canary Ave
- Open for members and non-members