Governor Doug Burgum Executive Order Nov. 13, 2020
ND Governor Doug Burgum issued an Executive Order on November 13, 2020 that calls for the suspension of community sports for youth and adults. The following Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s programs are suspended until December 14, 2020.
- Adult Basketball – Suspended
- Adult Volleyball (Fall) – Cancelled, Further information on credits/refunds will be coming.
- Adult Wallyball League – Suspended
- Adult Tennis League – Cancelled, Further information on credits/refunds will be coming.
- Youth Basketball – Suspended
- Open Gym – Suspended
Further information will be coming. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be well.