The Fore Seasons Center dome is closed for repairs. Pebble Creek Golf Course is still open. Watch our website for future updates.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Park Rules & Insurance
For your safety and enjoyment, we ask you to abide by the following rules and regulations in our parks/recreation facilities:
- Glass beverage containers are prohibited, and alcohol permits are required.
- Fireworks are prohibited at all times.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Horses are prohibited except at the Horse Arena.
- Fires are restricted to fire pits and grills.
- Posting of posters and advertisements is prohibited.
- Vendor permits are required.
- Discharge of weapons is prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash, except at the dog park, and please clean up after your pets.
- Hunting, trapping or killing of animals or birds is prohibited.
- No overnight camping is allowed in any city parks.
The Bismarck Parks and Recreation District does not carry medical or accident insurance for the participants of the programs. The cost of doing so would be so high that fees charged for programs would become prohibitive. We suggest you review your family’s personal health insurance plan to ensure it provides you with sufficient coverage. We also suggest you check with your family physician before participating in any Bismarck Parks and Recreation District programs which require physical exertion. If your physician should discover some factors that could limit you physically, please consider them when registering for programs.