Squirts and Mites (8:30am and 10am) Baseball/Softball has been cancelled for today, July 18 due to poor field conditions.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Golf, Putting League & Games
Summer Golf Putting League
Join an adult putting league. You’ll have fun and improve your putting skills. This 15-week league will change formats and games each week; skins game, low putts, match play, alternate shot, scramble and other fun-filled events. Not everyone can play golf, but EVERYONE can PUTT! All putters are welcome at any time during instruction hours.
|May 14 – September 11||T or W||10am – 12pm|
|Golf Putting League will be at Riverwood only, until further notice – due to putting green repair at Tom O’Leary.|
* No league the weeks of Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
Fees, Times and Location
- 15-Week: $30 for one day a week
- Weekly: $2 each day
- Prizes will be awarded weekly for this fun league.
- Location rotates weekly between Riverwood Golf Course, 725 Riverwood Drive (1st week) and Tom O’Leary Golf Course, 1200 N Washington St.
- Register onsite.
- Riverwood: 222-6462, Tom O’Leary: 222-6531