Bismarck Parks and Recreation District participants and partners: As recommended from ND Governor Burgum, all Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) facilities are closed and programs suspended through Monday, April 6.
The 2020 ND State Amateur Basketball Tournament scheduled for March 27-29 has been cancelled.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Basketball, 3rd Grade
Girls’ 3rd Grade Basketball
Girls youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches participants the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
- The 3rd grade girls basketball parent informational meeting is on Wednesday, August 12th at 7pm at the World War Memorial Building in community room at 215 N. 6th Street.
- The practice schedule will be posted online by Wednesday, August 19th by 5pm. Please check www.bisparks.org for updates.
- 3rd Grade Girls Basketball Information Sheet
- Parent Guide
- August 24-October 10
- Teams organized by school.
- Coaches will register for practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street. Coaches will notify participants of practice times.
– Mondays-Fridays: 4pm or 5pm
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $50/player-if received on or before August 7.
- $60/player-if received August 8 or later.
Registration Opens Thursday, April 2 at 8am.
Boys’ 3rd Grade Basketball
Boys’ Basketball information will be posted in Fall.