Basketball, 3rd Grade
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – YOUTH BASKETBALL RESUME
Youth basketball practices will resume on Monday, November 30.
In accordance with ND Governor Doug Burgum’s Executive Order, games will not resume until Saturday, Dec. 19.
Boys’ 3rd Grade Basketball
Youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches participants the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
- November 2-January 9
- Teams organized by school.
- Coaches will register for practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street. Coaches will notify participants of practice times.
– Mondays-Fridays: 4pm or 5pm
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- 3rd Grade Boys Basketball Practice & Game Schedule – Updated 11/7/2020
To register for the 3rd Grade Boys Basketball program, please call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District office at 222-6455.
This program sponsored by