BSC AWC Aqua Zumba Fitness Class has been cancelled this Saturday, Feb. 24 from 9-9:45am, due to the swim meet.
All pools are closed at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center on Saturday, Feb. 24.
Due to Swim Meet.
The indoor track at Capital Racuqet & Fitness Center will be closed February 17, 23 & 24.
Due to tennis tournaments.
Basketball, 4th & 5th Grade
4th & 5th Grade Boys
Youth basketball is a recreational program that is designed to teach students going into grades 4th and 5th the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grade programs have season-ending jamborees.
- No informational meeting for 4th and 5th grades.
- 4th & 5th Grade Boys Basketball Information Sheet
- Parent’s Guide
- Boys’ Grade 4: November 13 – January 20, 2018
- Boys’ Grade 5: November 13 – January 27, 2018
Basketball Practice & Game Schedules:
- Game Schedule – 4th & 5th Grade Boys Basketball – Updated 12-5-17
- 4th Grade Jamboree Schedule
- 5th Grade Jamboree Schedule
- First week practice Schedule & School Combinations – Boys’ 4th & 5th Grade Basketball
- Centennial 4th Grade – Updated 12-1-17
- Centennial 5th Grade – Update 12-1-17
- Grimsrud 4-5 Grades – Updated 11-30-17
- Liberty 4th Grade
- Liberty 5th Grade – Updated 11-22-17
- Lincoln 4-5 Grades
- Miller 4th Grade 2
- Miller 5th Grade
- Moses 4th Grade
- Moses 5th Grade
- Murphy 4th Grade
- Murphy 5th Grade
- Myhre 4th Grade
- Northridge 4th Grade – Updated 1-8-18
- Northridge 5th Grade – Updated 11-22-17
- Pioneer 5th Grade – Updated 11-28-17
- Prairie Rose 5th Grade
- Shiloh 5th Grade – Updated 1-11-18
- Solheim 4th Grade
- Solheim 5th Grade
- Sunrise 4th Grade
- Sunrise 5th Grade
- Will-Moore 5th Grade – Updated 12-12-17
- 4th grade will have one practice a week and 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams will be formed after the first week of practice and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible,when more than one team exists at any school.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $50/player – if received on or before October 27.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $60/player – if received October 28 or later.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $60/player – if received on or before October 27.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $70/player – if received October 28 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Boys Code||5th Boys Code|