A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Basketball, 4th & 5th Grade
Boys’ 4th & 5th Grade Basketball
Youth basketball is a recreational program that is designed to teach students going into grades 4th and 5th the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grade programs have season-ending jamborees.
- Boys Grade 4: November 12 – January 18, 2020
- Boys Grade 5: November 12 – January 25, 2020
- 4-5 Grade Boys Basketball Game Schedule – First Weekend
- Centennial 4th Grade Practice Schedule
- Centennial 5th Grade Practice Schedule
- Highland Acres 5th Grade Practice Schedule
- Liberty 4-5 Grade Practice Schedule
- Lincoln 4th Grade Practice Schedule – Updated 11-14-19
- Lincoln 5th Grade Practice Schedule
- Miller 4th Grade Practice Schedule
- Miller 5th Grade Practice Schedule
- Moses 5th Grade Practice Schedule
- Murphy 4th Grade Practice Schedule
- Murphy 5th Grade Practice Schedule
- Myhre 4-5 Grade Practice Schedule
- Northridge 4-5 Grade Practice Schedule
- Shiloh 4th Grade Practice Schedule
- Solheim 4th Grade Practice Schedule
- Solheim 5th Grade Practice Schedule
- Sunrise 4th Grade Practice Schedule
- Sunrise 5th Grade Practice Schedule
- 4th & 5th Grade Boys Basketball First Week Practice Schedule & School Combinations
- 4th & 5th Grade Boys’ Basketball Information Sheet
- Parent’s Guide
- The first game schedule will be posted online by Wednesday, November 20th by 5pm. Please continue to check www.bisparks.org website for updates.
- 4th grade will have one practice a week and 5th grade will have two practices a week.
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams will be formed after the first week of practice and a schedule will be provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt will be made to split the teams as equally as possible, when more than one team exists at any school.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $50/player – if received on or before October 25.
- Boys’ Grade 4: $60/player – if received October 26 or later.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $60/player – if received on or before October 25.
- Boys’ Grade 5: $70/player – if received October 26 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Boys Code||5th Boys Code|
* Light of Christ Schools (LOC) participants will need to contact LOC to register for 4th & 5th grade basketball.