Basketball, 4th & 5th Grade
Boys’ 4th & 5th Grade Basketball
Youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal playtime, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grades program has season-ending jamborees.
- Boys’ Grade 4: November 9–January 16, 2021
- Boys’ Grade 5: November 9–January 23, 2021
- Centennial 4th-5th Grade
- Liberty 4th-5th Grade
- Lincoln 4th-5th Grade
- Miller 4th Grade
- Moses 4th Grade
- Murphy 4th-5th Grade
- Myhre 4th Grade
- Myhre 5th Grade
- Northridge 4th Grade
- Northridge 5th Grade
- Solheim 4th Grade
- Solheim 5th Grade
- Sunrise 4th-5th Grade
Days/Times for most schools:
- 2020 4-5 Grade Boys Basketball Game Schedule
- 2020-2021 4th Grade Boys Basketball Jamboree Schedule
- 2020-2021 5th Grade Boys Basketball Jamboree Schedule
- Basketball Jamboree Guidelines
- 2020 4-5 Grade Boys Basketball 1st Week Practice Times & Location
- 4-5 Grade Boys Basketball Information Sheet
- Parent Guide
- 4th grade has one practice a week and 5th grade has two practices a week.
- First week of practice is on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and/or Friday
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams are formed after the first week of practice and a schedule is provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt is made to split the teams as equally as possible, when more than one team exists at any school.
- Grade 4: $60/player
- Grade 5: $70/player
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Boys Code||5th Boys Code|
|* Light of Christ Schools (LOC) participants will need to contact LOC to register for 4th & 5th grade basketball.|
This program sponsored by