Basketball, 4th & 5th Grade
Girls’ 4th & 5th Grade Basketball
Girls youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. These basics include passing, dribbling, shooting, and teamwork. Participants will learn through drills, scrimmages, and games. Our emphasis is on equal play time, and most of all, FUN! The 4th and 5th grades program has season-ending jamborees.
- Girls’ Grade 4: August 30-October 16
- Girls’ Grade 5: August 30-October 30
- Grade 4 Jamboree: October 15 & 16
- Grade 5 Jamboree: October 28 & 30
Days/Times for most schools:
- 4th Grade Girls Basketball Information Form
- 5th Grade Girls Basketball Information Form
- Parent Guide
- The 4-5 Grade Girls Basketball first week practice schedule will be posted on Wednesday, August 25 by 5pm. Please check website for updates.
- 4th grade has one practice a week and 5th grade has two practices a week.
- First week of practice is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday,
- Due to gym availability, some schools may have different practice schedules. You will be notified through the school office and/or team coach.
Teams are formed after the first week of practice and a schedule is provided for the remainder of the season. Every attempt is made to split the teams as equally as possible when more than one team exists at any school.
- Girls’ Grade 4: $50/player-if received on or before August 13.
- Girls’ Grade 4: $60/player-if received August 14 or later.
- Girls’ Grade 5: $60/player-if received on or before August 13.
- Girls’ Grade 5: $70/player-if received August 14 or later.
- Participants must play at the school they attend.
|School||4th Grade Code||5th Grade Code|
|* Light of Christ Schools (LOC) participants will need to contact LOC to register for 4th & 5th grade basketball.|
All youth basketball programs sponsored by