Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Basketball Coed (Summer)
The concept of this program is similar to a summer – long camp for participants to work on improving their skills. Teams will be assigned each night.
|Grades 3 & 4||June 4 – July 25||T & Th||6 – 7pm||13917|
|Grades 5 & 6||June 4 – July 25||T & Th||7:15 – 8:15pm||13918|
|Grades 7 & 8||June 4 – July 25||T & Th||8:30 – 9:30pm||13919|
Grade determined by 2019-20 school year.
No session on July 4.
Fee and Location
- Youth Summer Basketball Information Sheet
- Parent’s Guide
- Coach Letter to Parents
- Picture Order Form – Bring with money on Picture Day!
- $55/player – if received on or before May 17.
- $65/player – if received May 18 or later.
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street