T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed.
The Bill Mills trail and the west Sertoma Trail from the Expressway underpass to shelter #10 is closed due to increased water level.
Due to the increased water levels, Keelboat, Hoge Island and Fox Island Boat Ramp is closed.
Basketball Coed (Summer)
Summer Coed Recreational
The concept of this program is similar to a summer – long camp for participants to work on improving their skills. Teams will be assigned each night.
- Wednesday, May 23 at 7pm, World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street
- Summer Basketball Informational Sheet
Fee and Location
- $55/player – if received on or before May 18.
- $65/player – if received May 19 or later.
- Located at World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street
|Grades 3 & 4*||June 5 – July 26||T & Th||6 – 7pm||10444|
|Grades 5 & 6*||June 5 – July 26||T & Th||7:15 – 8:15pm||10445|
|Grades 7 & 8*||June 5 – July 26||T & Th||8:30 – 9:30pm||10446|
|* Grade determined by 2018-19 school year.
**No Basketball on July 5.