Basketball Coed (Summer)
The concept of this program is similar to a summer-long camp for participants to work on improving their skills. Teams are assigned each night.
|Grades 3 & 4||June 1-July 22||T & Th||6-7pm||20400|
|Grades 5 & 6||June 1-July 22||T & Th||7:15-8:15pm||20401|
|Grades 7 & 8||June 1-July 22||T & Th||8:30-9:30pm||20402|
Grade determined by 2021-22 school year.
No session on July 1.
Fee and Location
- Summer Basketball Program Information Form
- Summer Basketball Coach Letter to Parents
- Parent Guide
- $55/player-if received on or before May 14.
- $65/player-if received May 15 or later.
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street
All youth basketball programs sponsored by