Basketball Coed (Summer)
The concept of this program is similar to a summer-long camp for participants to work on improving their skills. Teams are assigned each night.
|Grades 3 & 4||June 2-July 23||T & Th||6-7pm||17530|
|Grades 5 & 6||June 2-July 23||T & Th||7:15-8:15pm||17531|
|Grades 7 & 8||June 2-July 23||T & Th||8:30-9:30pm||17532|
Grade determined by 2020-21 school year.
No session on July 2.
Fee and Location
- Summer Youth Basketball Information Sheet
- Parent Guide
- Coach Letter to Parents
- Picture Order Form
- $55/player-if received on or before May 15.
- $65/player-if received May 16 or later.
- World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street
Safety protocols that are in place at this time are listed here. Please know this situation is ever-changing, and protocols could fluctuate throughout the summer in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the ND Department of Health guidelines.
- Participants, parents and staff should stay home if not feeling well.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer for your use.
- Smaller group sizes will be created to allow for physical distancing for participants and staff.
- All equipment will be wiped down between program sessions.
- Personal protective equipment, water bottles, food and drink should not be shared with others.
- Avoid unnecessary contact such as handshaking or high fives.
- Additional safety protocols will be shared with parents and participants when the program begins.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We will work hard to provide a fun, safe and healthy experience for all.