The women’s hot tub at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center will be closed for maintenance until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience!
The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Toddler Splash Days
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District invites parents/guardians and toddlers to come out and play in the water at the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center. This special swim time means you can bring baby floats, U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets and small pool toys. (Sorry – no water wings.) Teaching platforms and swimming lesson toys will be available for your use.
Dates and Fees
- Monday -Thursday: 9 – 11am
- Toddlers Free.
- Parent/Guardian: Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: Free. Non-Members: $4.00
- Program Pool at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center , 1601 Canary Ave
Toddler Splash Days Guidelines:
- Toddler Splash Days are designed for parent(s)/guardian(s) and their toddlers, age infant through age five.
- Parent/guardian must be with their toddler in the water at all times and must be able to fully supervise all the toddlers in their care. Recommended ratio is at least one parent/guardian to every two toddlers.
- Toddlers not fully toilet trained are required to wear a water proof swim diaper, which are available for sale on site.
- Click here for a complete list of pool rules.