The BSC AWC Program Pool will be closed for cleaning, Monday & Tuesday, August 20-21. The pool will reopen at noon on August 22.
The Bill Mills trail is closed due to increased water level.
Toddler Splash Days
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District invites parents/guardians and toddlers to come out and play in the water at the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center. This special swim time means you can bring baby floats, U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets and small pool toys. (Sorry – no water wings.) Teaching platforms and swimming lesson toys will be available for your use.
Dates and Fees
- June 4 – August 30; Monday -Thursday: 1:30 – 3:30pm
- Toddlers Free. Parent/Guardian $3
- Starting September 3; Monday -Thursday: 9 – 11am
- Toddlers Free. Parent/Guardian $4
- Program Pool at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center , 1601 Canary Ave
Toddler Splash Days Guidelines:
- Toddler Splash Days are designed for parent(s)/guardian(s) and their toddlers, age infant through age five.
- Parent/guardian must be with their toddler in the water at all times and must be able to fully supervise all the toddlers in their care. Recommended ratio is at least one parent/guardian to every two toddlers.
- Toddlers not fully toilet trained are required to wear a water proof swim diaper, which are available for sale on site.
- Click here for a complete list of pool rules.