The BSC AWC Program Pool will be closed for cleaning, Monday & Tuesday, August 20-21. The pool will reopen at noon on August 22.
The Bill Mills trail is closed due to increased water level.
Track, Cross Country
Ages and Fee
- Grades 3, 4, and 5. Participants must run with their current grade level.
- Youth can register at the site prior to the meet.
- Free, There is no fee to participate in the cross country meets. Everyone is welcome.
- All age groups will run 1/2 mile.
- BPRD Cross Country 2018 Flyer
|Tuesday, September 4||3:45 p.m.||Cottonwood Park
(near soccer fields, park in lots east of fields right off S.12th Street)
Order: 5th Grade Boys, 5th Grade Girls, 4th Grade Boys, 4th Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls
|Monday, September 10||3:45 p.m.||Sertoma Park
River Road (Registration at Shelter #7)
Order: 5th Grade Girls, 5th Grade Boys, 4th Grade Girls, 4th Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys
|Monday, September 17||3:45 p.m.||Scheels Sports Complex
2000 Shiloh Drive (Registration at concession building)
Order: 4th Grade Boys, 4th Grade Girls, 5th Grade Boys, 5th Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls
|Tuesday, September 25||3:45 p.m.||Tom O’Leary Golf Course N. Washington
(Start by #1 Tee Box),NO DOGS ALLOWED ON COURSE
Order: 4th Grade Girls, 4th Grade Boys, 5th Grade Girls, 5th Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys