The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Track, Cross Country
The Cross Country Meets are sponsored by the Bismarck Public Schools and the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District. There is no fee to participate in the Cross Country Track Meets.
Ages and Fee
- Grades 3, 4, and 5. Participants must run with their current grade level.
- Youth can register at the site prior to the meet.
- Free, There is no fee to participate in the cross country meets. Everyone is welcome.
- All age groups will run 1/2 mile.
- BPRD Cross Country 2019 Flyer
|Tuesday, September 3||3:45 p.m.||Cottonwood Results|
|Monday, September 9||3:45 p.m.||Sertoma Park Results|
|Monday, September 16||3:45 p.m.||Scheels Sports Complex Results|
|Tuesday, September 24||3:45 p.m.||Tom O’Leary Golf Course Results|