Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Toddler Splash Training
This is an instructor lead class that is designed to teach parents how to work with their children in the water to prepare them for swimming lessons or simply be comfortable and safe in the water. The instructor will follow the parent/child skills as determined by The American Red Cross while teaching the course. (This course is previously known as Parent and Child class.)There must be one parent/adult in the water for every child, but both Mom and Dad are welcome to be in the water.
Dates, Fees and Location
- September 10 – November 21 (Classes will resume in January.)
- Tuesday and Thursday: 6 – 6:30pm
- $5.00 per parent/child unit per class for members and non-members
- Ages 6 months to 3 years
- Must give receipt of payment to the instructor before class begins
- Program Pool at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center , 1601 Canary Ave
- Click here for a complete list of pool rules.