Toddler Splash Training
This is an instructor lead class that is designed to teach parents how to work with their children in the water to prepare them for swimming lessons or simply be comfortable and safe in the water. The instructor will follow the parent/child skills as determined by The American Red Cross while teaching the course. (This course is previously known as Parent and Child class.)
Dates, Fees and Location
- This program has been cancelled. The program will return in the September.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 6 – 6:30pm
- $5.00 per child per class for members and non-members
- There must be one parent/adult in the water for every child, but both Mom and Dad are welcome to be in the water
- Ages 6 months to 3 years
- Must give receipt of payment to the instructor before class begins
- Program Pool at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center , 1601 Canary Ave
- Click here for a complete list of pool rules.