Bismarck Parks and Recreation District participants and partners: As recommended from ND Governor Burgum, all Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) facilities are closed and programs suspended through Monday, April 6.
The 2020 ND State Amateur Basketball Tournament scheduled for March 27-29 has been cancelled.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Water Easter Egg Swim at BSC AWC
- This event has been cancelled.
If you have already registered for this event, here are your options: A credit ($3.50 for members and $6.50 for non-members) can be applied to your account and you can use it in the future for any BPRD program. If you would like a refund, a check will be issued and you will receive it in seven to 10 business days. You must let us know which option you prefer by March 31, 2020, please by emailing email@example.com. We do need the request in writing.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these ever changing times and work hard to keep your children, you, our staff and our community safe. We can’t wait to see you again!
It’s an Easter egg swim in the water at the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center. Bring your own waterproof egg basket, play with the floating eggs and have fun in the water. When you’re done in the water, be sure to take some egg-stra time to enjoy the Easter Themed Photo Booth! All registered participants receive a treat bag.
Pre-registration is required. Registering makes you eligible for prizes.
Each session is limited to 50 participants.
- 12:30-1:45pm Registration CODE: 18918
- 2:00-3:15pm Registration CODE: 18919
- 3:30-4:45pm Registration CODE: 18920
- 5:00-6:15pm Registration CODE: 18921
Members: $3.50 Non-Members: $6.50
Just the little ones need to pay. Big ones (parents/guardians) do not.
Grand Prize Drawing
- BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Birthday Party Package
- Outdoor swimming pools season patch
- Daily Passes to outdoor pools
- Other various prizes.
- Prize winner’s names will be posted at the front desk and on the wall by the pool doors. Check the list to claim your prize.
- Children under the age of 8 or in a lifejacket must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older in the water.
- Only Coast Guard approved swim aids allowed. No bubbles or water wings.
- Eggs will be floating in program pool and left behind for other participants.