T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed.
The Bill Mills trail and the west Sertoma Trail from the Expressway underpass to shelter #10 is closed due to increased water level.
Due to the increased water levels, Keelboat, Hoge Island and Fox Island Boat Ramp is closed.
This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd – 6th grade. The program meets every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at the Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington Street (except September 4 due to the holiday). After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. Information forms will be available online or upon request.
Informational Meeting and 6th Grade Registration
- Wednesday, August 15, 6pm, at Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex, 1810 Schafer Street.
- 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2017-2018 elementary school.
- Jamboree: Oct. 6 – Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
|3rd & 4th||August 27 – October 4||5 – 6pm|
|5th & 6th||August 27 – October 4||6 – 7pm|
- $55/player – if received on or before August 17.
- $65/player – if received August 18 or later.
|3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|