Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd – 6th grade. The program meets every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at the Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington Street (except September 4 due to the holiday). After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. Information forms will be available online or upon request.
Informational Meeting and 6th Grade Registration
- Monday, August 21, 7pm, Sertoma Club Community Center, located in Sertoma Park, Riverside Park Road & W Arbor Ave.
- * 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2016-2017 elementary school.
- Jamboree: Oct. 7 – Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
|3rd & 4th||August 28 – October 5||5 – 6pm|
|5th & 6th||August 28 – October 5||6 – 7pm|
- $55/player – if received on or before August 18.
- $65/player – if received August 19 or later.
|School||3rd & 4th Grade Code||5th & 6th Grade Code|