The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Fore Seasons Center
Located at Pebble Creek Golf Course, 2525 North 19th Street
223-3600 or 221-3385
Try the Fore Seasons Center for your golf, soccer, and softball baseball needs! The Fore Seasons Center is also the golf shop for the Pebble Creek Golf Course.
- Monday-Sunday: 9am – 9pm
- To check the availability of the dome, please refer to the Fore Seasons Center Schedule page.
Indoor Driving Range
- 31 Stations
Bucket of Balls
- Mini Basket – $4.00
- Small Basket – $5.00
- Medium Basket – $8.00
- Large Basket – $10.00
Bucket of Balls Coupon Books
- Large – $100
- Medium – $80
- $15.00/30 minutes
- $8.00/15 minutes
- Coupon Books (12 coupons/booklet): 30 mins each, $150 or 15 mins each, $80.00
Terrific Turf Time (T3)
Come inside and play during Terrific Turf Time at the Fore Seasons Center. Toss a football, play some catch, play some lawn games, play some frisbee, toss around a beach ball, play some soccer, do your own workout, chase kids or have them chase you.
- Feel free to bring your own equipment or use some selected equipment on site. Please wear sport/tennis shoes. Cleats are not allowed.
- All ages and all abilities are welcome at T3. This is not a drop-off activity. Children 8 years old and under must be accompanied by someone 16 years old or older.
- $3 per person, with a maximum of $9 per family for each session.
- T3 sessions vary, depending on facility use. Click here to view schedules for Fore Seasons Center
- Weekdays from 9-10am, free of charge, for walking.
- Free coffee for walkers.
- Open turf field: Six laps equals a half-mile
- Challenge track: Include the stairs and driving range platform, three laps equals a half-mile.
Soccer players can rent the Fore Seasons Center for team practices and league games.
Fore Seasons Center can be rented for birthday parties, or for team, school, or civic and professional organizations. Parking is available.
- Must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.
- Click here to view schedules for Fore Seasons Center
|One Field||Two Fields||Three Fields|
|(150’ x 69’)||(150’ x 139’)||(150’ x 208’)|
Group or individual (adult and junior) by appointment at all facilities. For more information contact the instructor directly or call Riverwood Golf Course at 222-6462.
- Tim Doppler, 701-226-5641