General Sibley Park & Campground
General Sibley Park is located on South Washington Street four miles south of the Bismarck Expressway.
The day park is available year-round during daylight hours. Parking is permitted outside of the park gates.
The park includes RV campsites with electrical hook-ups and a tent camping area. There are also full-service restrooms and showers, picnic shelters, playgrounds, 18-hole disc golf course, water and dump stations, boat ramp, amphitheater, walking paths and historical/interpretive panels.
|The 2022 camping season runs through Monday, Oct. 10, 2022. Sunday, Oct. 9, is the last reservation date of the season.
- Monday-Friday, 11am-8pm
- Memorial Day-Labor Day: Monday-Sunday, 10am-9pm
- Office Phone: 701-222-1844
- For general campground information, email Martha Willand at firstname.lastname@example.org. Campground reservations and cancellations are not accepted through this email.
Day Use Area Hours
Day Use Area gates are locked at sunset and opened at 8am each day.
- 18-hole disc golf course
- Boat ramp (small boats less than 15’, canoes and kayaks)
- Interpretive trail
- Little Free Library
- Picnic shelters
- Poetry Boxes
- Sand volleyball court
General Sibley Camping Fees
- Tent camping: $12/tent/night
- Camper sites with electricity: $25/night
- Firewood: $5/bundle
- Ice: $3/bag
- Ice Cream Treats: $1
- There is a designated tent camping area though there are no designated sites. Campers are allowed to set up their tents anywhere within the mowed tent area.
- There are fire pits, picnic tables and vault toilets available within the designated tent camping. There are two locations with electricity that are first-come, first-served.
- No reservations are needed or accepted in the tent area. Campers can register in the office during office hours or use the self-registration box after-hours.
- Please know there is plenty of space available in the tent camping area of the park. This area has never reached capacity, even on the busiest of holidays and weekends.
- A valid government-issued ID is required for registration.
- Guests can reserve an RV site for tent camping if desired. Two tents per RV site are allowed.