General Sibley Park & Campground
General Sibley Park is located on South Washington Street four miles south of the Bismarck Expressway.
The day park is available year-round during daylight hours. Parking is permitted outside of the park gates.
The park includes RV campsites with electrical hook-ups and a tent camping area. There are also full-service restrooms and showers, picnic shelters, playgrounds, 18-hole disc golf course, water and dump stations, boat ramp, amphitheater, walking paths and historical/interpretive panels.
|The 2022 camping season runs through Monday, Oct. 10, 2022. Sunday, Oct. 9, is the last reservation date of the season.
Reservations for the 2023 camping season open March 30 at 8am. The 2023 season runs from May 5 to Oct. 9.
- Monday-Friday, 11am-8pm
- Memorial Day-Labor Day: Monday-Sunday, 10am-9pm
- Office Phone: 701-222-1844
- For general campground information, email Martha Willand at email@example.com. Campground reservations and cancellations are not accepted through this email.
Day Use Area Hours
Day Use Area gates are locked at sunset and opened at 8am each day.
- 18-hole disc golf course
- Boat ramp (small boats less than 15’, canoes and kayaks)
- Interpretive trail
- Little Free Library
- Picnic shelters
- Poetry Boxes
- Sand volleyball court
General Sibley Camping Fees
- Tent camping: $12/tent/night
- RV campsites with electricity: $25/night
- Firewood: $6/bundle
- Ice: $4/bag
- Ice Cream Treats: $1
- There is a designated tent camping area though there are no designated sites. Campers are allowed to set up their tents anywhere within the mowed tent area.
- There are fire pits, picnic tables and vault toilets available within the designated tent camping area. There are two locations with electricity that are first-come, first-served.
- No reservations are needed or accepted in the tent area. Campers can register in the office during office hours or use the self-registration box after-hours.
- Please know there is plenty of space available in the tent camping area of the park. This area has never reached capacity, even on the busiest of holidays and weekends.
- A valid government-issued ID is required for registration.
- Guests can reserve an RV campsite for tent camping if desired. Two tents per RV campsite are allowed.