Due to the increased river levels, the following areas are closed until further notice:
Fox Island Boat Ramp parking lot, Keelboat Boat Ramp and south end of parking lot, the Expressway underpass, and the west Sertoma Park Trail from the Expressway underpass to the north end of the park at Riverwood Drive.
A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
General Sibley Park & Campground
General Sibley Park is located on South Washington Street four miles south of the Bismarck Expressway.
The park includes camping sites for tents and campers with electrical hook-ups. There are also full service restrooms, picnic shelters, playgrounds, a 24-hole disc golf course, water and dump stations, a boat ramp, amphitheater, walking path and historical/interpretive panels.
|The campground is currently closed. General Sibley Campground will begin accepting campsite reservations beginning Monday, April 1. Reservations can be made online, in-person, or by phone. The campground will be open Friday, May 3 through Sunday, October 6. The day-park is available year-round during daylight hours. Parking is permitted outside of the park gates.
- Monday, April 1 from 8:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 2 – Monday, April 30 from 12:00-2:00pm
- Memorial Day – Labor Day, Mon-Sun: 10am-9pm
- Ph: (701) 222-1844
- For general campground information, email Martha Willand at firstname.lastname@example.org. Campground reservations not accepted through this email address.
Day Use Area Hours
Day Use Area gates are locked at sunset and opened at 8:00 a.m. each day.
- 24-Hole Disc Golf Course
- General Sibley Disc Golf Course Map (PDF download)
- Boat Ramp (For small boats less than 15’ and for canoes and kayaks)
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Interpretive Trail
- Little Free Library
- Picnic Shelters
- Poetry Boxes
General Sibley Camping Fees
- Tent Camping: $12/day
- Camper Sites with electricity: $25/day
- Firewood: $5/bundle
- Ice: $3/bag