The women’s hot tub at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center will be closed for maintenance until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience!
The sledding hill and warming house at Tom O’Leary Golf Course are closed until further notice due to poor sledding conditions.
A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
World War Memorial Building
215 North 6th Street • 222-6454
- Aerobic/Dance/Karate Room
- Three Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Youth Gymnasium
- One Racquetball Court
September 3 – March 31
- Monday – Thursday: 10am – 9pm
- Friday: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday: 9am – 5pm
- Sunday: Noon – 9pm
May 28 – September 2
- Monday & Wednesday: 10am – 6pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: Noon – 6pm
- Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- September 2: Closed
Birthday Party Special
WWMB offers a balcony room with access to the indoor gym. The room include tables and chairs with plenty of space for food and gifts galore!
- 1 hour gym use
- 2 hours of balcony room use for games, gifts and food.
- no mess in your home!
- all for only $60
- Bismarck Table Tennis Club meets all year, Tues and Thurs evenings 6pm to close.
- Open play on 5 Professional Tournament Quality Tables.
- Beginners to Advanced players are welcome.
- Please bring your own racket.
- For more details contact Seth at 701-471-8908 or Jack 701-527-1764.
- One racquetball court.
- Call 222-6454 for reservations. (One reservation per day.)
- Noontime Racquetball Special: Anyone interested in playing racquetball from 11am – 2pm Monday – Friday, may reserve a court for $5. Reservations taken one day in advance
- Wednesday Special: $5/hr any time during the day.
- Basketball and volleyball teams may reserve a court for one hour by calling 222-6454 after 8:30am on the preceding Friday starting on September 6.
- Sunday evenings: 5 – 9pm for $30/hour