13 & 14 Babe Ruth Games against Dickinson at Tatley Fields have been cancelled for today, Wednesday, June 19.
All outdoor pools will be closed today, Wednesday, June 19 – due to the cool weather.
All youth baseball has been cancelled for this morning, Wednesday, June 19. Pictures have been rescheduled for Monday, June 24. Babe Ruth non-advancing practice has also been cancelled.
High School Prep Tennis lessons have been moved to Capital Racquet & Fitness Center for today, Wednesday, June 19 from 1 – 2:30pm. High School Beginner Tennis lessons have been moved to Capital Racquet & Fitness Center for today, Wednesday, June 19 from 11-12:30pm
The Golf Putting League has been cancelled at Tom O’Leary Golf Course this week, June 18 & 19 – due to aerification of the greens.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Due to mechanical problems at Hillside Aquatic Complex, only the blue slide is currently working, the other water features are closed until further notice. The pool remains open.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
World War Memorial Building
215 North 6th Street • 222-6454
- Aerobic/Dance/Karate Room
- Three Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Youth Gymnasium
- One Racquetball Court
May 28 – September 2
- Monday & Wednesday: 10am – 6pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: Noon – 6pm
- Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- September 2: Closed
Birthday Party Special
WWMB offers a balcony room with access to the indoor gym. The room include tables and chairs with plenty of space for food and gifts galore!
- 1 hour gym use
- 2 hours of balcony room use for games, gifts and food.
- no mess in your home!
- all for only $60
- Bismarck Table Tennis Club meets all year, Tues and Thurs evenings 6pm to close.
- Open play on 5 Professional Tournament Quality Tables.
- Beginners to Advanced players are welcome.
- Please bring your own racket.
- For more details contact Seth at 701-471-8908 or Jack 701-527-1764.
- One racquetball court.
- Call 222-6454 for reservations. (One reservation per day.)
- Noontime Racquetball Special: Anyone interested in playing racquetball from 11am – 2pm Monday – Friday, may reserve a court for $5. Reservations taken one day in advance
- Wednesday Special: $5/hr any time during the day.
- Basketball and volleyball teams may reserve a court for one hour by calling 222-6454 after 8:30am on the preceding Friday starting on September 6.
- Sunday evenings: 5 – 9pm for $30/hour