World War Memorial Building
215 North 6th Street • 222-6454
|The World War Memorial Building is open in accordance with North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum’s Smart Restart protocols. Facility hours through May 25 are Monday-Thursday, 10am-9pm, Friday 10am-6pm and closed Saturday and Sunday. Summer hours will take effect May 26.
The basketball/volleyball courts are open with monitored social distancing. Protocols are in place for programs being held on site. The Imagination Playground is closed at this time.
- Fitness/Dance/Karate Room
- Three Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Youth Gymnasium
- One Racquetball Court
May 26 – August 30
- Monday & Wednesday: 10am – 6pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: Noon – 6pm
- Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Birthday Party Special
WWMB offers a balcony room with access to the indoor gym. The room include tables and chairs with plenty of space for food and gifts galore!
- 1 hour gym use
- 2 hours of balcony room use for games, gifts and food.
- no mess in your home!
- all for only $60
- Bismarck Table Tennis Club meets all year, Tues and Thurs evenings 6pm to close.
- Open play on 5 Professional Tournament Quality Tables.
- Beginners to Advanced players are welcome.
- Please bring your own racket.
- For more details contact Seth at 701-471-8908 or Jack 701-527-1764.
- One racquetball court.
- Call 222-6454 for reservations. (One reservation per day.)
- Noontime Racquetball Special: Anyone interested in playing racquetball from 11am – 2pm Monday – Friday, may reserve a court for $5. Reservations taken one day in advance
- Wednesday Special: $5/hr any time during the day.
- Basketball and volleyball teams may reserve a court for one hour by calling 222-6454 after 8:30am on the preceding Friday starting on September 6.
- Sunday evenings: 5 – 9pm for $30/hour