VFW Sports Center
1200 North Washington Street • 222-6588 or 221-6815
The VFW Sports Center has two separate rinks and is home to a multitude of recreation activities: hockey, figure skating, public skating, curling, golf. Located near the facility are the Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, Sheila Schafer Junior Links, Bismarck Capital Curling Club, and Tom O’Leary Tennis Courts. The facility and grounds are surrounded by 2.4 miles of recreational trails.
Public Indoor Ice Skating
- Public Skating has ended for the 2020-21 fall/winter season
- Ice Rentals: $85/hour (limited availability)
- Dry Floor: $40/hour; $600/day (hockey rink)
- Curling Rink (VFW Sports Center): $500/day
- Building: $1,200/day (commerical non-ice event)
- Parking available
- Reservations: call Mike at 221-6814. Must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.
- Click here to view schedules for Ice Arenas