VFW Sports Center
1200 N. Washington St. • 222-6588 or 221-6815
The VFW Sports Center has two separate ice rinks and is home to a multitude of recreation activities: hockey, figure skating, public skating, curling and golf. Located near the facility are the Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex and Tom O’Leary Tennis Courts and Golf Course. The facility and grounds are surrounded by 2.4 miles of recreational trails.
Public Indoor Ice Skating
- Rink 1: Sept. 4-March 27
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 12-1:15pm
- Rink 2: Nov. 5-March 27
- Fee: $2/Individual; $5/family. No skate rentals.
- Ice rentals: $85/hour (limited availability)
- Dry floor: $40/hour; $600/day (hockey rink)
- Curling rink: $500/day
- Building: $1,200/day (commercial non-ice event)
- Parking available
- Reservations: call 221-6814
- View schedules for ice arenas.