VFW Sports Center
1200 N. Washington St. • 221-6814
The VFW Sports Center has two separate ice rinks and is home to a multitude of recreation activities: hockey, figure skating, public skating, curling and golf. Located near the facility are the Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex and Tom O’Leary Tennis Courts and Golf Course. The facility and grounds are surrounded by 2.4 miles of recreational trails.
Public Indoor Ice Skating
- Fee: $2/Individual; $5/family. No skate rentals.
- Cash or check only
- Skate with the flow.
- No racing or dodging other skaters.
- No food on the ice.
- No spins – both feet must be on the ice.
- Be courteous to other skaters.
- Always use caution – be aware of other skaters.
- Ice rentals: $100/hour (limited availability)
- Dry floor: $50/hour; $600/day (hockey rink)
- Curling rink: $500/day
- Building: $1,200/day (commercial non-ice event)
- Meeting Room: $30/hour
- Parking available
- Reservations: call 221-6814
- View schedules for ice arena meeting rooms.