BPRD Administrative Office
400 E. Front Ave.
Bismarck, North Dakota 58504
Phone: (701) 222-6455
Fax: (701) 221-6838
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not email shelter reservations)
Hours: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. from Monday – Friday
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District is committed to making all of our programs, facilities, services, and activities accessible to everyone. If you feel that you or your child may require auxiliary aid or special modifications to participate, please let us know at the time of registration. We will work with you in order to make reasonable modifications. If you have questions or accessibility concerns or suggestions for improvement, please contact us.
Consider a Bismarck Parks and Recreation District gift certificate for recreation programs, programs, equipment use, shelter reservations and facility use. They can be purchased at the BPRD Administrative Office, BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, Fore Seasons Center, and golf courses.
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District takes photographs/video footage of people enjoying our programs, events, parks and facilities. These photographs/video footage are used for Park District informational and promotional purposes. The photographs/video footage are used at the discretion of the Park District and become the sole property of the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) utilizes social media to share information regarding park district business with the general public. In an effort to promote appropriate information exchange with community members, BPRD welcomes and encourages posts and comments that are related to specific content posted on the social media accounts.
When engaging with BPRD through social media, the user agrees and consents to the following terms.
User will not post or message:
- Language encouraging breaking any law or encouraging a breach of the peace or public order.
- Graphic, obscene or explicit comments or submissions.
- Language that is threatening or that suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- Solicitations or advertisements.
- Content in violation of NDCC Chapter 16.1-10-02, which prohibits the use of state or political subdivision services or property for political purposes.
- Information intended to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Content that reveals personal, medical or financial information of any individual that is not otherwise part of the public record.
- Content should be related to the subject matter.
- Participation is at the user’s risk.
- Take personal responsibility for comments.
- All comments or direct messages are subject to the open records law.
- The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of BPRD.
- Social media sites not specifically established in accordance with the BPRD Social Media Procedure are not representations of BPRD.
- Unauthorized use of the BPRD logo or any facility logo is a violation of law.
- BPRD is not responsible for any content posted to unauthorized sites.
Do you have a question or comment for a staff person?
Email us at email@example.com.
|Directors||Kevin Klipfel, Executive Director|
|Mike Wald, Facilities and Programs Director|
|David Mayer, Operations Director|
|Kathy Feist, Finance Director|
|Administration Division||Julie Fornshell, Administrative Services Manager|
|Dana Schaar Jahner, Community Relations Manager|
|Nick Miller, Accountant|
|Landa Boyd, Account Technician|
|Ashley Busch, Marketing Specialist|
|Tana Oswald, Receptionist/Customer Service Representative|
|Facilities and Programs Division||RaNae Jochim, Recreation Manager|
|Ryan Geerdes, Facilities Manager|
|Tim Doppler, Golf Operations Manager|
|Dylan Thiem, Facilities Manager|
|Jeremy Dykstra, Facility Specialist|
|Matt Guenther, Facility Specialist|
|Drew Lenertz, Facility Specialist|
|Scott Nustad, Facility Specialist|
|Cindy Gums, Recreation Specialist|
|Ethan Eberle, Recreation Specialist|
|Brandon Wilkens, Facility Specialist|
|Adam Chaussee, Facility Specialist|
|Linsay Berg, Fitness/Wellness Specialist|
|Jahna Gardiner, Aquatic Specialist|
|Spencer Aune, Recreation Specialist|
|Dan Sedevie, Operations Superintendent|
|Michael Schaaf, Golf Course Superintendent|
|Brad Schulz, Golf Course Superintendent|
|Mac Weigel, Golf Course Superintendent|
|Rod Morasch, Head Tennis Professional|
|Maintenance and Operations Staff||Brandon Ripplinger, Pat Gilhooly, Rick Schuler, Tim Thiel, Travis Bergan, Christopher Pate, Jordan Kainz, Brandon Rittenbach|
|Operations Division||Mike Sullivan, Park Operations Manager|
|Riley Merkel, Sport Complexes Manager|
|Colin Bales, Operations Superintendent|
|Steve Gerding, Facility Specialist|
|Jeff Oster, Facility Specialist|
|Martha Willand, Facility Specialist|
|Bonnie Lahr, Office Coordinator|
|Lynn Morgenson, Landscape Specialist|
|David Robinson, McDowell Dam Supervisor|
|Maintenance and Operations Staff||Adam Keller, Cory Lang, Jace Carroll, Jamie Bosch, Joey LaFave, Pat Miller, Rich Hetzler, Ryan Miller, Tim Nelson, Troy Fink, Jacob Bakken, Jerad Haadem, Brad Matzke, Emmy Videen, Josh Becker, Chad Boehm, Mike Renner|
|Full-Time Seasonal||Wendy Anderson-Berg, Park Planner|
|Jenna Nieters, Local Foods Coordinator|