A portion of the Pebble Creek Trail from 19th Street to Century Avenue has been detoured onto the Pebble Creek Golf Course cart path for the winter.
This detour will be in place until spring when winter conditions subside.
Job Announcement – Apply for Jobs
You have a variety of options for completing a job application for Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Fillable PDF: The fillable PDF application can be found below.
- Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF app. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer, or by using MAC Preview (Macintosh OS). Information can be lost using these methods.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to the Park District as listed above.
- Note: On page 3 of the application the signature, date and SSN are required to be completed in person during the interview. Do not send your SSN through email.
- Paper Copy: Paper applications are available at our office at 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- BPRD Job Application (Must be completed – PDF Download)
- Applicant Information Form – voluntary (PDF Download)
- Aquatic Application Supplement – required for lifeguard positions (PDF Download)
Full-Time Employment Opportunities
- No Full Time Position available at this time.
|Position||Number of Hours||Information||Contact Person|
|BLAST Leader||15-20 hours a week, no evenings or weekends.||BLAST Leader||Cindy Gums, 222-6771|
|Cashier/concessions outdoor pools and softball complexes||Hours vary||Concessions Softball Job Description||Outdoor Pools: Dylan Thiem, 221-6813
Softball Complexes: Ethan Eberle, 415-0464
|Facility attendants and/or front desk staff||Hours vary
Front Desk Staff at BSC AWC: 3-4 days a week, 5am shift.
|Group Fitness Instructors||Hours vary||Group Fitness Instructors at BSC AWC and CRFC||
|Lifeguard and/or swimming lesson instructor, BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, indoor||Hours vary,
based on availability
|Must be Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certified – the Park District offers these courses to become certified.||Jahna Gardiner, 751-4270|
|Adult Sport coaches
|Adult Volleyball September-November and January-March.
Mon – Thur: 6-10:30pm.
|Youth Sport coaches
|Warming House Attendants||Positions are currently full. Applications are still being accepted.||