The Fore Seasons Center dome is closed for repairs. Pebble Creek Golf Course is still open. Watch our website for future updates.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Job Announcement – Apply for Jobs
You have a variety of options for completing a job application for Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Fillable PDF: The fillable PDF application can be found below.
- Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF app. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer, or by using MAC Preview (Macintosh OS). Information can be lost using these methods.
- Attached and Email, attach the PDF and email to email@example.com or deliver it to the Park District as listed above.
- Paper Copy: Paper applications are available at our office at 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- BPRD Job Application (Must be completed – PDF Download)
- Applicant Information Form – voluntary (PDF Download)
- Aquatic Application Supplement – required for lifeguard positions (PDF Download)
Full-Time Employment Opportunities
- No full-time openings at this time.
|Position||Number of Hours||Information||Contact Person|
|BLAST||15 hours per week.
3 – 6pm
|BLAST Leaders||Cindy Gum, 222-6771|
|Adult Basketball Scorekeepers||Up to 20 hours per week||Adult Basketball Score Keeper/Timer||Brandon Wilkens, 222-6531|
|Facility attendants and/or front desk staff||Hours vary||
|KidZone at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center||Mondays-Thursdays 2-3 days per week 5-8:30pm starting October 1.||Childcare||Katrina Hanenberg, CRFC, 221-6855|
|Lifeguard and/or swimming lesson instructor, BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, indoor||Hours vary,
based on availability
|Must be Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certified – the Park District offers these courses to become certified.
|Jahna Gardiner, 751-4270|
|Open Gym Supervisor||Saturday and Sunday
|Open Gym Supervisor||RaNae Jochim, 222-6766|
|Youth Sport coaches
|Tennis Instructor: Teaching 10 & Under Children, Monday – Thursday, 5-10 hours per week||
|Volleyball Officials||Days: Sunday – Thursday
Hours: 6:15 – 10:15pm
|Volleyball Officials||RaNae Jochim, 222-6766|
|Zamboni Driver||Evenings and Weekends
|Zamboni Driver||Dylan Thiem, 221-6813|