Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Job Announcement – Apply for Jobs
You have a variety of options for completing a job application for Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Fillable PDF: The fillable PDF application can be found below.
- Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF app. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer, or by using MAC Preview (Macintosh OS). Information can be lost using these methods.
- Email it to email@example.com or deliver it to the Park District as listed above.
- Paper Copy: Paper applications are available at our office at 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- BPRD Job Application (Must be completed – PDF Download)
- Applicant Information Form – voluntary (PDF Download)
- Aquatic Application Supplement – required for lifeguard positions (PDF Download)
Full-Time Employment Opportunities
|Position||Number of Hours||Information||Contact Person|
|BLAST||15 hours per week.
3 – 6pm
|BLAST Leaders||Cindy Gum, 222-6771|
|Facility attendants and/or front desk staff||Hours vary||
|KidZone at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center||Mondays-Thursdays 2-3 days per week 5-8:30pm starting October 1.||Childcare||Katrina Hanenberg, CRFC, 221-6855|
|Lifeguard and/or swimming lesson instructor, BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, indoor||Hours vary,
based on availability
|Must be Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certified – the Park District offers these courses to become certified.||Jahna Gardiner, 751-4270|
|Youth Sport coaches
|Volleyball Officials||Volleyball Officials||RaNae Jochim, 222-6766|