Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
T-docks at Kniefel Boat Landing and Fox Island have been removed, due to high river levels.
You have a variety of options for completing a job application for Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Fillable PDF: The fillable PDF application can be found below.
- Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF app. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer, or by using MAC Preview (Macintosh OS). Information can be lost using these methods.
- Email it to email@example.com or deliver it to the Park District as listed above.
- Note: On page 3 of the application the signature, date and SSN are required to be completed in person during the interview. Do not send your SSN through email.
- Paper Copy: Paper applications are available at our office at 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- BPRD Job Application (Must be completed – PDF Download)
- Applicant Information Form – voluntary (PDF Download)
- Aquatic Application Supplement – required for lifeguard positions (PDF Download)
Full-Time Employment Opportunities
- No full-time positions available at this time.
|Position||Number of Hours||Information||Contact Person|
|Facility attendants and/or front desk staff||Hours vary||
|Golf Course Maintenance||Hours vary||Riverwood||Riverwood: Tim Doppler, 222-6462|
|Group Fitness Instructors||Water Aerobics Instructors||Linsay Berg, 751-4271|
|Lifeguard and/or swimming lesson instructor, BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, indoor||Hours vary,
based on availability
|Must be Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certified – the Park District offers these courses to become certified.||Jahna Gardiner, 751-4270|
and officials – baseball/softball, soccer, volleyball, & tennis instructors