The ramp in the program pool at BSC AWC will be unavailable from Thursday, Sept. 21 at Noon until sometime on Saturday, Sept. 23.
Please advise staff should you need to use the lift for pool entry and exit.
Portions of Wachter Trail Closed
MDU is performing utility updates along University Ave. between the street and the Wachter shared use path (along the drainage channel), from Wachter Drive to Bismarck Expressway. The trail in this area is closed until these updates are completed. Trail …
The Pebble Creek Recreational Trail is closed from 19th St. to the Century Ave. bridge.
Wachter Park will be closed until Fall of 2017. Wachter Pool will be open for the summer.
Due to the construction of the new rink at Schaumberg, the current Wachter Park is closed and will be replaced to make way for the new building and parking lot. Don’t worry a brand NEW Wachter park will be coming in …
Toddler Splash Days
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District invites parents/guardians and toddlers to come out and play in the water at the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center. This special swim time means you can bring baby floats, U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets and small pool toys. (Sorry – no water wings.) Teaching platforms and swimming lesson toys will be available for your use.
Dates and Fees
- Monday -Thursday
- Starting September 5: 9 – 11am
- Toddlers Free. Parent/Guardian $3
- Program Pool at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center , 1601 Canary Ave
Toddler Splash Days Guidelines:
- Toddler Splash Days are designed for parent(s)/guardian(s) and their toddlers, age infant through age five.
- Parent/guardian must be with their toddler in the water at all times and must be able to fully supervise all the toddlers in their care. Recommended ratio is at least one parent/guardian to every two toddlers.
- Toddlers not fully toilet trained are required to wear a water proof swim diaper, which are available for sale on site.
- Click here for a complete list of pool rules.