- May: 11am-6:30pm
- June-September: 7am-sunset
- September: 8:30am-sunset
- October: 9:30am-sunset
May: Carts will only be allowed on carts paths at all courses.
Golf carts must be turned in 30 minutes before sunset.
*No outside food or beverages are allowed into Riverwood, Tom O’Leary or Pebble Creek Golf Courses.
Save Time Online
Book a Tee Time Online: Available to all golfers up to eight days in advance at all courses.
Buy a Season Pass Online: New this year!
2525 N. 19th St. • 223-3600
- Nine-hole, par-35 course
- Natural links course running along the Hay Creek corridor
- Beginning and experienced players enjoy this short and sweet course
- Indoor and outdoor putting green
- Indoor and outdoor driving range
725 Riverwood Dr. • 222-6462
- 18-hole, par-72 course on the Missouri River flood plain
- Parkland-style course with wide, tree-lined fairways and abundant wildlife
- Outdoor driving range and putting green; chipping and pitching practice areas
- Club house with concessions
- Carts are allowed off the cart path during favorable weather conditions. Golf carts are equipped with GPS and are required to use the 90-degree rule on par-4 holes and par-5 holes. Carts must stay on the cart path on par-3 holes.
Learn more about Cross Country Skiing opportunities.
Riverwood Golf Course was selected as one of the 2016 Best Courses You Can Play by Golfweek magazine. The distinction is made by the magazine’s nationwide team of course raters and is an exclusive honor given to public golf courses.
1200 N. Washington St. • 222-6531
- 18-hole, par-69 course in central Bismarck
- Well manicured, shorter and challenging for players of all skill levels
- Wonderful views, mature trees and wide-open fairways
- Putting green and concessions
- Practice area, free to use with your own golf balls
Sheila Schafer Junior Links
Starting Aug. 8, 2022, the Sheila Schafer Junior Links location next to the Tom O’Leary Golf Course is closed due to expansion of the VFW Sports Center.
Discussion is underway regarding potential areas to relocate the Sheila Schafer Junior Links. Potential sites include Pebble Creek Golf Course and Clairmont Family Conservation Park. BPRD continues to partner with Dakota Junior Golf Association to provide opportunities for everyone to learn the game of golf.