- June, July, Aug.: 7am-8:30pm
- Sept.: 8:30am-sunset
- Oct.: 9:30am-sunset
- Golf carts must be turned in 30 minutes before sunset.
*No outside food or beverages are allowed into Riverwood, Tom O’Leary or Pebble Creek Golf Courses.
2525 North 19th Street • 223-3600
- Nine-hole, par-35 course
- Natural links course running along the Hay Creek corridor
- Beginning and experienced players enjoy this short and sweet course
- Indoor and outdoor putting green
- Indoor and outdoor driving range
725 Riverwood Drive • 222-6462 or 250-7677
- 18-hole, par-72 course on the Missouri River flood plain
- Parkland-style course with wide, tree-lined fairways and abundant wildlife
- Outdoor driving range and putting green; chipping and pitching practice areas
- Club house with concessions
- Carts are allowed off the cart path during favorable weather conditions. Golf carts are equipped with GPS and are required to use the 90-degree rule on par-4 holes and par-5 holes. Carts must stay on the cart path on par-3 holes.
Learn more about Cross Country Skiing opportunities.
Riverwood Golf Course was selected as one of the 2016 Best Courses You Can Play by Golfweek magazine. The distinction is made by the magazine’s nationwide team of course raters and is an exclusive honor given to public golf courses.
1200 North Washington Street • 222-6531
- 18-hole, par-69 course in central Bismarck
- Well manicured, shorter and challenging for players of all skill levels
- Wonderful views, mature trees and wide open fairways
- Putting green and concessions
- Practice area, free to use with your own golf balls
- Sheila Schafer Junior Links, a 3-hole golf course for any players
Sheila Schafer Junior Links
The name of this free three-hole golf course next to the Tom O’Leary Golf Course may be “Junior Links,” but this course is open to ANY player. If you’re just learning the game of golf or want additional practice, head to this little gem of a course. No tee time needed. Bring some friends and get to know the game of golf. Need some clubs? No problem. Clubs can be rented at the Tom O’Leary Golf Course Pro Shop.