- April: 10am-6pm
- May: 9am–30-minutes before sunset
- June, July, August: 7am–8:30pm
- Golf carts must be turned in 30-minutes before sunset.
*No outside food or beverages are allowed into Riverwood, Tom O’Leary, or Pebble Creek Golf Courses.
2525 North 19th Street • 223-3600
- Nine-hole, par 35 course
- Natural links course running along the Hay Creek corridor
- Beginning and experienced players enjoy this short and sweet course
- Indoor and outdoor putting green
- Indoor and outdoor driving range
725 Riverwood Drive • 222-6462 or 250-7677
- 18-hole, par 72 course on the Missouri River flood plain
- Parkland-style course with wide, tree lined fairways and abundant wildlife
- Outdoor driving range and putting green; chipping and pitching practice areas
- Club house with concessions
- Riverwood Golf Course allows carts off the cart path during favorable weather conditions. Golf carts are equipped with GPS and are required to use the 90-degree rule on par 4-holes and par 5-holes. Carts must stay on the cart path on par 3-holes.
For information about Cross Country Skiing, visit our Cross Country Skiing webpage.
Riverwood Golf Course has been selected as one of 2016 Best Courses You Can Play by Golfweek magazine. The distinction is made by the magazine’s nationwide team of course raters, and is an exclusive honor given to public golf courses.
1200 North Washington Street • 222-6531
- 18-hole, par 69 course in central Bismarck
- Well manicured, shorter and challenging for players of all skill levels
- Wonderful views, mature trees and wide open fairways
- Putting green and beverage cart
- Practice area, free to use with your own golf balls
- Sheila Schafer Junior Links, a 3-hole golf course for junior players.
Sheila Schafer Junior Links
The title of this free three-hole golf course next to the Tom O’Leary Golf Course may say “Junior Links,” but this course is open to ANY player. If you’re just learning the game of golf, or want additional practice, head to this little gem of a course at 1200 N. Washington St. No tee time needed. Bring some friends and get to know the game of golf. Need some clubs? No problem. Clubs can be rented at the Tom O’Leary Golf Course Pro Shop.