Coed Fall Softball
Summer may be nearly over, but softball is not. Bismarck Parks and Recreation District runs a fall coed softball program. Rosters and fees are due by Aug. 13.
- This is a USA Softball wooden bat-only league. Bats are provided by Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Umpires are provided when possible.
- Fall Softball League Information
- Fall Softball Manager’s Handbook
- Fall Softball Roster Form
|Aug. 23-Oct. 4||M or W||6:30pm Early Games|
|Aug. 23-Oct. 4||M or W||8:45pm Late Games|
Fees and Location
- $140 sponsor fee (Includes state sanction fee and beverage permit) and $30/player – if received on or before August 13.
- $150 sponsor fee (Includes state sanction fee and beverage permit) and $35/player – if received August 14 or later.
- Minimum of 13 players
- Clem Kelley Athletic Complex, 517 W. Arbor Ave.
- Saturday, Sept. 18
Rainout/Inclement Weather Policy
Decisions are made by 5pm. All games are at the discretion of the umpire should conditions be questionable at game time. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.
Softball Weekend Diamond Reservations
All Bismarck Parks and Recreation District softball and baseball diamonds are available for practice on weekends on a reservation basis. To reserve a diamond call 222-6455 for field assignment and reservation slip. All softball association teams are assigned practice times prior to the start of the season, beginning in April. Once the season begins, teams must call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office to reserve a diamond. Call Friday for weekend reservations. The time limit is one hour.