Coed Fall Softball
Summer may be nearly over, but softball is not. Bismarck Parks and Recreation District runs a fall coed softball program. Rosters and fees are due by August 14.
- Coed Fall Softball Roster Form (deadline for roster August 14)
- Coed Fall Softball Manager’s Handbook – updated 7-22-2020
- Coed Fall Information Sheet – updated 8-20-2020
- Coed Fall Tournament Letter
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Coed Softball
- This is an USA Softball wooden bat only league. Bats are provided by Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Umpires are provided when possible.
Location Change: The Fall Adult Coed Softball Manager’s Meeting will be on Thursday, August 27 at 5:30pm at the VFW Sports Center Curling Room, 1200 N Washington St.
|August 31-October 12||M or W||6:30pm Early Games|
|August 31-October 12||M or W||8:45pm Late Games|
|Bracket – Coed Softball Tournament – September 19 – Updated 9-17-20|
Fees and Location
- $140 sponsor fee (Includes state sanction fee and beverage permit) and $30/player – if received on or before August 14.
- $150 sponsor fee (Includes state sanction fee and beverage permit) and $35/player – if received August 15 or later.
- Minimum of 13 players
- Clem Kelley Athletic Complex, 517 West Arbor Ave.
- Saturday, September 19
Rainout/Inclement Weather Policy
Decisions are made by 5pm. All games are at the discretion of the umpire should conditions be questionable at game time. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.
Softball Weekend Diamond Reservations
All Bismarck Parks and Recreation District softball and baseball diamonds are available for practice on weekends on a reservation basis. To reserve a diamond call 222-6455 for field assignment and reservation slip. All softball association teams are assigned practice times prior to the start of the season, beginning in April. Once the season begins, teams must call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office to reserve a diamond. Call Friday for weekend reservations. The time limit is one hour.