A section of Hay Creek Trail is closed for construction until further notice.
The Expressway underpass on the Sertoma Trail is closed.
Bill Mills Trails is closed due to high river elevations.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
Coed Fall Softball
Summer may be nearly over, but softball is not. Bismarck Parks and Recreation District runs a fall coed softball program. Rosters and fees are due by August 16.
- This is an USA Softball wooden bat only league. Bats will be provided by Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
- Umpires will be provided whenever possible.
- League information will be available online or call 222-6455
|August 26 – October 7||M or W||6:30pm Early Games|
|August 26 – October 7||M or W||8:45pm Late Games|
Roster and Information
- Fall Coed Softball Tournament Bracket – Sept. 21
- Fall Coed Softball Information Sheet – Updated 8-20-19
- Fall Coed Softball Manager’s Handbook
- Fall Leauge Tournament Registration Form
Fees if paid by August 16
- $140 sponsor fee (Includes state sanction fee and beverage permit)
- $30/player (minimum of 13 players)
Fees received August 17 or later
- $150 sponsor fee (Includes state sanction fee and beverage permit)
- $35/player (minimum of 13 players)
- Saturday, September 21
Rainout/Inclement Weather Policy
Decisions will be made by 5pm. All games will be at the discretion of the umpire should conditions be questionable at game time. Please check the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District website ALERT bar on the front page of the website. You may also choose to “Like” the BPRD Facebook page, since weather notifications are also posted there. You can also call the BPRD information line at 222-6479.
Softball Weekend Diamond Reservations
All Bismarck Parks and Recreation District softball and baseball diamonds are available for practice on weekends on a reservation basis. To reserve a diamond call 222-6455 for field assignment and reservation slip. All softball association teams will be assigned practice times prior to the start of the season, beginning in April. Once the season begins, teams must call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office to reserve a diamond. Call Friday for weekend reservations. Time limit is one hour.