The Cross Country Meets are sponsored by the Bismarck Public Schools and the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District. There is no fee to participate in the Cross Country Track Meets.
Ages and Fee
- Grades 3, 4, and 5. Participants must run with their current grade level.
- Youth can register at the site prior to the meet.
- Free, There is no fee to participate in the cross country meets. Everyone is welcome.
- All age groups will run 1/2 mile.
- BPRD Cross Country Information Flyer
|Tuesday, September 8||3:45 p.m.||Cottonwood Park Results|
|Monday, September 14||3:45 p.m.||Sertoma Park Results|
|Monday, September 21||3:45 p.m.||Scheels Complex Results|
|Tuesday, September 29||3:45 p.m.||Tom O’Leary Golf Results|