13 & 14 Babe Ruth Games against Dickinson at Tatley Fields have been cancelled for today, Wednesday, June 19.
All outdoor pools will be closed today, Wednesday, June 19 – due to the cool weather.
All youth baseball has been cancelled for this morning, Wednesday, June 19. Pictures have been rescheduled for Monday, June 24. Babe Ruth non-advancing practice has also been cancelled.
High School Prep Tennis lessons have been moved to Capital Racquet & Fitness Center for today, Wednesday, June 19 from 1 – 2:30pm. High School Beginner Tennis lessons have been moved to Capital Racquet & Fitness Center for today, Wednesday, June 19 from 11-12:30pm
The Golf Putting League has been cancelled at Tom O’Leary Golf Course this week, June 18 & 19 – due to aerification of the greens.
The Washington Trail from 57th Ave NW to Restful Dr. is temporarily closed for construction.
Due to mechanical problems at Hillside Aquatic Complex, only the blue slide is currently working, the other water features are closed until further notice. The pool remains open.
Two segments of the Cottonwood Park trail, 2506 South 12th St., are closed until further notice due to construction of additional softball fields.
BPRD gets everyone up and moving with these free programs. Enjoy!
- 5th Grade Track Meet
- Candlelight Autumn Walk
- Elementary Cross Country Meets
- Flurry Fest Events – February every year
- Geocache Challenge – BPRD locations
- Group Fitness Classes 3-4 Times Per Year
- Imagination Playground
- July Celebration Events – July every year
- Junior Golf (18 and under) – June-August
- Movie in the Park
- Open Gym Program: play ball, games, and run around!
- Playground Passport
- Pool Pooch Party
- Pre-school Skate Date
- Santa’s Hotline
- Tennis Block Party
- Toddler Splash Days
- Weekday Morning Play Dates
Parks and Facilities
- Athletic Fields – Soccer, Baseball, Softball
- Bark Dog Park
- Cross Country Skiing/Snow Shoeing
- Disc Golf Courses
- Horseshoe pits
- Indoor Skating Rink – VFW Sports Center
- Outdoor Archery Range
- Outdoor Skating Rinks/Warming Houses
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Parks: run, jump, play & explore
- Practice Putting Greens
- Remote Control Aircraft Fields
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Sheila Schafer Junior Golf Links – Tom O’Leary
- Skate Parks
- Sledding Hill – Tom O’Leary
- World War Memorial Building
Trails – always Free!
- Interpretive, Educational and Cultural Trails
- Off Road mountain bike and hiking trails
- Recreation Trails
- Rotary Club Arboretum Trail